U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 11:34 AM

4,167 posts, read 1,995,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The media seems to really prefer Clinton over Trump. Why doesn't Hillary do more interviews?

It seems like Trump does 3 or more tv interviews a day, a lot of them are with people that really dislike Trump.

Trump is a regular with George Stafanopulos on good morning america - does Hillary ever go on the O'Reilly factor?

I think if Hillary did more interviews it would give her a better chance to beat Trump. Besides the media loves her.

Everyone knows Hillary, why more interviews?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 11:35 AM

25,904 posts, read 8,811,731 times
Why Doesn't Hillary Clinton do more TV Interviews?

She can't keep her lies straight so if she can't control the interview it's in her best interest not to talk.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:41 AM

13,819 posts, read 25,095,650 times
She just won't come down off her high horse to get close enough to the microphone.

"Let them eat cake," she says.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:30 PM

21,918 posts, read 9,308,049 times
She always does great on Kimmel and Colbert with spontaneous questions. The audience loves her.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:34 PM

3,951 posts, read 1,693,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She always does great on Kimmel and Colbert with spontaneous questions. The audience loves her.

I agree, and they really come after her big time.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:41 PM

617 posts, read 268,823 times
Why? Because she'll bark like a dog again.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gKTXOrsGhHc9Ww

Old 05-13-2016, 12:54 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,717,764 times
Quote:
The media seems to really prefer Clinton over Trump. Why doesn't Hillary do more interviews?

It seems like Trump does 3 or more tv interviews a day, a lot of them are with people that really dislike Trump.

Trump is a regular with George Stafanopulos on good morning america - does Hillary ever go on the O'Reilly factor?

I think if Hillary did more interviews it would give her a better chance to beat Trump. Besides the media loves her.
Hillary has been in the public eye as a politician for decades. Everyone already knows her policies, her plans and her past. How many times can she answer the same routine questions we already know the answer to? Trump is brand new to politics. Aside from that, he's a huge narcissist and megalomaniac who loves to talk about himself and hear himself talk about himself. He would do an interview for the food network if they let him.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:30 PM

1,158 posts, read 711,801 times
Quote:

Hillary was on the O'Reilly Factor back in 2008 when she was competing against Barack for the Democrat candidate nominee. She held her own then as I remember. Bill said he was working on getting her on for an interview now. If she accepts the interview, I suggest she brush her teeth and sharpen her tongue 'cause you know O'Reilly's not going to ask softball questions.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:43 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,273,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Hillary was on the O'Reilly Factor back in 2008 when she was competing against Barack for the Democrat candidate nominee. She held her own then as I remember. Bill said he was working on getting her on for an interview now. If she accepts the interview, I suggest she brush her teeth and sharpen her tongue 'cause you know O'Reilly's not going to ask softball questions.
Yeah, I remember her on O'Reilly Factor in 2008. Maybe there is a clip on youtube? She got the entire hour.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:58 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,494,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I always thought she does not do many interviews because she does best when her personality is not on display.

I am willing to give her the opportunity to never show it in public.....................ever again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or