Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 10:08 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,603,684 times

Advertisements

Islam is not compatibility with Western Values unless they have accepted the reform Muslin Movement as part of the religion. Otherwise it is a cult and not a religion that will always carry the seed of violent extremism.

London's new mayor Sadiq Khan has "ignorant" views on Islam which is "advertently playing into the hands of extremists" who wish to prey on Western Civilian populations to rule the world under Religion. They want to dress the wolf up like a lamb and use the values and laws of western society to carryout destruction and murder with the goal of world domination under Islamic rule.

Every generation has it's form of rebellion. When the rebellion of youth is mixed in with Islamic radical religious extremists views, still being taught in many schools around the world, not just in the M.E., the door is open for the violence they teach to erupt and disrupt in western society.

Foreigners need to stay out of American politics and those in this country who protest political events or speeches need to be arrested like they are in most other countries. Those here legally but are not citizens should be arrested and deported with their legal status forfeited for life for the same involvement. IMO

Old 05-13-2016, 10:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Too bad you didn't get this info out to London voters prior to their election.

Shame on you.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:16 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,334,490 times
Sadie Khan is not very religious. Not a true Muslim.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Shame on you.
I live in the USA and what I do is none of the mayor's business. Shame on you for not letting him know that.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I live in the USA and what I do is none of the mayor's business.
But what the mayor does is certainly your business.

Quote:
Shame on you for not letting him know that.
Sadiq Khan doesn't concern me in the least. Maybe he'll do a good job and get re-elected. Maybe not. That'll be for Londoners to decide. Of course, you're free to influence that vote however you choose. Or just continue to whine about it on anonymous internet forums.

Go for it.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:23 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,251,318 times
He is a liberal mayor that supports gay marriage and has a fatwa on his head. A prime target for extremists to recruit for sure.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:30 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,425,872 times
Quote:

Shame on you.
It wouldn't have done any good, they are a lost cause over there.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:30 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,734,293 times

Old 05-13-2016, 10:35 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,127,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Islam is not compatibility with Western Values unless they have accepted the reform Muslin Movement as part of the religion. Otherwise it is a cult and not a religion that will always carry the seed of violent extremism.

London's new mayor Sadiq Khan has "ignorant" views on Islam which is "advertently playing into the hands of extremists" who wish to prey on Western Civilian populations to rule the world under Religion. They want to dress the wolf up like a lamb and use the values and laws of western society to carryout destruction and murder with the goal of world domination under Islamic rule.

Every generation has it's form of rebellion. When the rebellion of youth is mixed in with Islamic radical religious extremists views, still being taught in many schools around the world, not just in the M.E., the door is open for the violence they teach to erupt and disrupt in western society.

Foreigners need to stay out of American politics and those in this country who protest political events or speeches need to be arrested like they are in most other countries. Those here legally but are not citizens should be arrested and deported with their legal status forfeited for life for the same involvement. IMO
So let me see if I get this right. Trump needs to insert his opinion into the politics of another country while you fuss about the idea of someone having an opinion about American politics - even when they are a legal resident of this country.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
But what the mayor does is certainly your business.

Sadiq Khan doesn't concern me in the least. Maybe he'll do a good job and get re-elected. Maybe not. That'll be for Londoners to decide. Of course, you're free to influence that vote however you choose. Or just continue to whine about it on anonymous internet forums.

Go for it.

When he puts his nose in my business then it is my business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.