U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 05:46 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,375,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
As I understand it, at one point, one of the journalists called Marla and asked her if she recognizes the voice on the tape. She said it was definitely Donald and was very hurt that he said what he said during the interview.

Mr. Trump also admitted under oath in a court case in early 1990's that he has used an alias John Miller.

I also heard a clip from CNN in which it superimposed phrases from the tape with the exact same (or almost the same) phrases from his statements this year, and they sound identical in phraseology, tone and cadence, though Mr. Trump was obviously faking his voice.

Mick
When Trump exploited those polish illegal immigrants he also called the press. I think he was John Baron back then. Ivana Trump confirmed it was his voice. That's two out of three wives who confirmed his multiple personality disorder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 05:47 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,528,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I agree that he lied and looks like a fool. I am no fan.

However, I am not up to speed...what did he lie about...being his own publicist with a fake identity...anything else off of this?

Are you honestly saying that this is as bad as Bill Clinton raping Juanita Broderick, raping Eileen Wellstone, etc...

Let me guess you've used the hashtag #WarOnWomen?
That's your opinion . . . . was he charged, arrested or convicted for those alleged crimes? If so, I must have missed it.

No one says those alleged crimes, if true, would be a more serious offense than pretending to be a publicist . . . that much is clear from my post. My argument is only that the passage of time allegedly excuses Mr. Trump's transgressions, but not the other alleged scandals which also purportedly happened decades ago.

War on Women? That chit is stupid.

Mick

Old 05-13-2016, 05:48 PM

5,382 posts, read 2,187,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Yep, Trump is about to learn a hard lesson: you don't mess with the press.
That lesson has been obvious since John McCain was slobbered over by the NYT until he got the nomination and then the Democrat machine took over and he was destroyed.

Donald is too narcissistic to understand that he is not above the same treatment as any other GOP candidate and paying Hillary to attend his third wedding doesn't buy off her killer instinct for the WH.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 05:48 PM

3,954 posts, read 1,704,084 times
This is the end of Trump. He's finished. He finally did it.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtby4000 View Post
When will the Articles of Incarceration be filed against Rafael Bienvenido Cruz for the unlawful and unjust homicide of one John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
As soon as Mr. Trump is inaugurated.

Mick

Old 05-13-2016, 05:51 PM

952 posts, read 404,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Seems like they want this thread to either RIP or burn in h#$%. HHMMM, can't decide...

Kracer, you do know that you don't have to respond...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I hope you are being sarcastic. There are at least 11 million people who don't care. Now, maybe, just maybe, they may change their minds if there is a video showing Mr. Trump tossing a golden retriever puppy into a vat of boiling water. Nah, who am I kidding.

Mick

29,293 posts, read 39,637,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
This is how he should have handled it.

"Yes, it was me. I was understaffed and didn't have time to interview for a new publicist and was forced to multi-task for a while at the office. I meant no harm in it."

And that would have been the end of it. Now it's been proven 110% airtight that it was him, he doubled down by insisting is wasn't him.

Now in one week in addition to butler-gate and racist-delegate-gate, he has tape-gate and lie-about-it-gate.

OOPS!
OK, but it was a really silly (or disturbing) comment. The guy called to brag about how women were lining up for a chance at his attentions, to put down his girl friend, and brag about his financial success. Just weird and you can't explain that away. It was laughable. Yes, 25 years ago, but he still doing the same things.

8,071 posts, read 5,375,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Don't worry he will still get at least 35% of the total vote. For sure he will win states like MS, AL, SC and TN. I heard that's the amount of people who believe Obama was born in Kenya and/or believe there is a master plan to get rid of "Western values"

That vote won't go away, he can shoot people and his followers will celebrate. "USA, USA" "Trump, Trump, Trump"

16,708 posts, read 9,073,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
That's your opinion . . . . was he charged, arrested or convicted for those alleged crimes? If so, I must have missed it.

No one says those alleged crimes, if true, would be a more serious offense than pretending to be a publicist . . . that much is clear from my post. My argument is only that the passage of time allegedly excuses Mr. Trump's transgressions, but not the other alleged scandals which also purportedly happened decades ago.

War on Women? That chit is stupid.

Mick
You are the one that compared it to rape allegations, you have an abhorrent callousness towards rape.

I realize that you disagree with Hillary (as she does too) that every woman deserves to be heard and believed, but do you honestly think that women came out in each decade of the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s all alleging rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, because they are bimbos?

Women came forward before Bill was famous and even while he was on a college campus. Bimbos!

These women need to be silent and take it, huh. Democrat values: rape allegations = lying about looking a like a fool because you were your own publicist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or