Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 05:17 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Wolf Blitzer broke it while some trump-bot hired hand was on the show and she freaked out and insisted it wasn't him after it was already 100% scientifically proven through the use of digital technology that it WAS!!

The louder and faster she talked, the funnier it was. Now her pants are on fire too.
I wanna see that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Poor Trump, there was no internet back then otherwise he could have used this tips. Wait, he is probably using the latest applications and still calling the newspapers himself.

How to Disguise Your Voice: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
Download a voice-changer app
Get a cheap voice changer toy.
Change the tone of your voice
Change the way you pronounce words
Use different kinds of words
Slow down or increase the speed at which you normally speak
I love how in the recording, he talks about how he's not Trump's full time press guy, he just helps him out sometimes because he's such a great guy.

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Just announced on CNN that forensic audio professionals ran it and it's 100% donald j tramp.

So not only was he being dishonest in his business methods in what he did... he turned around and lied about it all day - claiming it was absolutely NOT him.

Pants on fire!!
Don't care.

What else ya got?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't care.

What else ya got?
Of course Trump Supporters don't care. But if it wasn't an issue, why did he lie about it today? Why did he hang up on the press this afternoon when they asked about it?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:21 PM

1,683 posts, read 811,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't care.

What else ya got?
butler-gate and racist-delegate-gate... and that is just the last few days

Old 05-13-2016, 05:21 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
#1 He should have just admitted it. What a joke he is to lack the courage to just admit it.

#2 Was it not a smart business move? He went from an obscure rich guy to a famous rich guy. His name alone is worth a fortune due to this image he created. Sort of like Hillary creating a false image of just barely getting by when Bill was a governor and being "dead broke" when they left the White House.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:23 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times
lol. I saw that so-called audio expert being interviewed.

It was akin to watching a tarot card reader. Or someone from the Physic Hotline.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:24 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
He did his own work? Wow, imagine that. Maybe he has trust issues?
When I heard the call that was my immediate reaction. I don't think he is gonna be very effective with delegation.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
When I heard the call that was my immediate reaction. I don't think he is gonna be very effective with delegation.
Delegation? Why does he need to call the press to tell them Madonna wants to sleep with him? Seriously? How tiny are those hands?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:27 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,348,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Many years before 1991, back in the 70's, Trump would sometimes
call a press office but not reveal it was him to have some fun in the office
or make the press act a certain way by appearing somewhere, or get rid of them,
whatever it was.. and the habit caught on,
so that Macari and perhaps others too would play games with the press.
So you contend that Trump did this before the publicist did it. But in the court testimony Donald gave under oath, he says he did this after the publicist did it. The truth is, it is well known among NY columnists that Donald did this routinely for 3 decades. There are plenty of recordings that will be coming out. It's going to be hilarious, but I hope people don't lose sight of the fact that it is also quite concerning. This is a mentally ill man who is in no condition to be running for president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections