Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 05:54 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,824,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Because NO ONE CARES that Trump pretended to be someone he's not to discuss the sale of a property rather than development.

Correction, because DONALD'S FAN BASE DOESN'T CARE that Donald pretended to be someone else to talk about his affair with Carla Bruni and his other girlfriends.

What I have to ashamedly admit is that as a #NeverTrump conservative, I don't have a dog in this fight, so I get to bask in the schadenfreude of watching the Donald fan base defending their icon as the onslaught of reality starts to hit.

#NeverTrump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtby4000 View Post
Trump is a schizophrenic.

Does that come as a surprise to anyone?
My brother is schizophrenic. Donald is NOT schizophrenic, he is pathological. Don't you insult my brother by comparing him with Donald!

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:01 PM

854 posts, read 1,235,410 times
I am sorry about your bro.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
With all the important things going on in the world, someone (the media, no doubt) spent resources acquiring the services of an expert for that crap? I could tell that was Trump, for gawd's sake.

Breaking news? Horsefeathers!

Yeah, remember when there was nothing going on in the world so we could post pages and pages of threads about Cruz being a secret theocrat that handled snakes when he wasn't with one of his 5 mistresses or trying to stay in the closet or preaching at his speeches or driving his wife to suicide 11 year ago, or speculating about his likely "un-Christian" sexual proclivities, and how he was probably a horribly abusive because of his young daughter's behavior on the campaign trail.

Those were the days, huh!

#NeverTrump #NeverBarron #NeverMiller

Old 05-13-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
And to think Trump was calling Cruz Lyin' Ted.

#neverTrump #neverBarron #neverBaron #neverMiller

That is hilarious, I just posted the same hashtags!

Old 05-13-2016, 06:12 PM

465 posts, read 255,319 times
LMAO. This guy provides endless comedic material. Now he's playing on the phone like a pre-pubescent kid?

This ranks right up there with him constantly sending pictures of his hands to a journalist who called him a short-fingered vulgarian over 30 YEARS AGO.

This dude is a cartoon character, and a really bad liar.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump is running from the press now. Too funny.

Trump Hangs Up When WaPo Reporters Ask Him About Posing As Publicist

My post-Cruz suspending his campaign disappointment is in full recovery. FYI there is a GOD.

LMAO - I am going to have to give myself a harsh talking to for the joy I am taking in Donald's comeuppance.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
The hiliarybots are out in full force tonight!

So are the Cruz supporting #NeverTrump brigade. Friday the 13th is turning out to be a lot of fun for some of us!

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
#1 He should have just admitted it. What a joke he is to lack the courage to just admit it.

#2 Was it not a smart business move? He went from an obscure rich guy to a famous rich guy. His name alone is worth a fortune due to this image he created. Sort of like Hillary creating a false image of just barely getting by when Bill was a governor and being "dead broke" when they left the White House.
#1 He believes his fan base is indoctrinated and uneducated enough to believe every word he says.

#2 He is pathological in his desire for admiration and fame. Hillary only wants power, Donald want to be loved for having power.

#NeverTrump et, al

Old 05-13-2016, 06:18 PM

952 posts, read 515,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
LMAO. This guy provides endless comedic material. Now he's playing on the phone like a pre-pubescent kid?

This ranks right up there with him constantly sending pictures of his hands to a journalist who called him a short-fingered vulgarian over 30 YEARS AGO.

This dude is a cartoon character, and a really bad liar.
Guess the threads got combined?????

Anyway, Trump IS his own worst advertising in a political realm. This has got to be a shock to him to have his personal life and past analyzed in a way that he can't control...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections