Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2016, 07:21 PM

79 posts, read 129,468 times

Advertisements

Of course it's Trump in the recording. It takes but a few minutes of listening to make the obvious conclusion that Trump and "Mr. Miller" are one in the same. Also Trump testified under oath in the early nineties that he used the alias "on occasion".

I knew Trump was a major egomaniac and narcissist, but this new revelation kinda bumps things up a notch. I mean honestly, how absolutely full of yourself do you have to be to call a magazine publication posing as your own publicist gloating over your sexual prowess with various women??

Trump/Miller 2016?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 07:27 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,092,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winlie88 View Post
Of course it's Trump in the recording. It takes but a few minutes of listening to make the obvious conclusion that Trump and "Mr. Miller" are one in the same. Also Trump testified under oath in the early nineties that he used the alias "on occasion".

I knew Trump was a major egomaniac and narcissist, but this new revelation kinda bumps things up a notch. I mean honestly, how absolutely full of yourself do you have to be to call a magazine publication posing as your own publicist gloating over your sexual prowess with various women??

Trump/Miller 2016?
Worst of all, lied about it yesterday. Lyin' Donald. He should have just laughed it off, no big deal.

Mick

Old 05-15-2016, 01:41 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,419,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Are you still jumping around about Benghazi like Karl Rove and Dick Morris did in 2012. That helped President Romney get elected . . . .

8 GOP-led Congressional investigations. 0 culpability found. I wish the right wingers would just take a minute to think about that.
We have.

That's why we've rejected the Republican establishment and voted for Trump.

You seem not to be paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
And countless taxpayers dollars flushed down the toilet. Congress couldn't do anything but try to work against the other side the past couple years.
The House Republican Leadership didn't want the Benghazi investigation to get anywhere. Judicial Watch has made that very clear.

But Hillary isn't out of the woods yet. After repeated lies by her and the Obama Administration, a judge has ordered her and her minions to testify under oath in a deposition conducted by Judicial Watch lawyers.

More to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I guess it just hasn't sunk in...yet. The event happened in 1991. He lied about it YESTERDAY. I guess for some this is hard to understand, but I think if you really try, you can get it.
Hillary lies every day, and that doesn't seem to bother you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL.

Trump rickrolled the the US media and all of you too.

Trump Derangement, the Gift that Keeps Giving.

hahahahahaha
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Lol. Man the left gets played again. Their big bombshell was a meaningless story that Trump may have posed as his own publicist.

Turns out Trump released the tape recordings. Hahaha..

You see Smerconish's face this morning when he found out he'd been played??
Too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-R View Post
Sounds like he's trolling Jeff Bezos's Washington Post, the organization that got the tape, and the organization that put 20 reporters on the hunt to investigate Trump. Trump sent them down a rabbit hole. Too funny.
Yes, and we all know that the Washington Post never put 20 reporters on the hunt to investigate Obama, nor will it put 20 reporters on the hunt to investigate Hillary.

This is the lying lib media showing its true colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlie88 View Post

Trump/Miller 2016?
I dunno, maybe it's because I'm a normal person, but I see nothing wrong with what Donald did. In fact, I think it's kind of cool.

You libs should save your indignation for stains on dresses.

Quote:
Worst of all, lied about it yesterday. Lyin' Donald. He should have just laughed it off, no big deal.

Mick
He's laughing at you right now.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:04 AM

273 posts, read 348,926 times
Trump was quite the prankster back in the day. This shows he has a sense of humor which is something this country desperately needs right now. I think this adds to his populist appeal.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:06 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
Quote:
Except he lied about it yesterday. Lyin' Donald.

Mick
No doubt about it, you and the others got rickrolled by Trump. Not the first time either. Doesn't matter what you say about it now.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:24 AM

Old 05-15-2016, 04:29 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,154,689 times
I'm wondering why this 25 year old story is relevant.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I'm wondering why this 25 year old story is relevant.
It's not.

But with 20 Washington Post reporters now assigned to investigate every little thing about Trump, you're going to be seeing a lot more of these stories.

Just like all the stories you heard about Obama when the Washington Post assigned 20 reporters to investigate his life.

Oh, wait!

They didn't....

Never mind!

Old 05-15-2016, 08:06 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,292,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Valencia View Post
Trump was quite the prankster back in the day. This shows he has a sense of humor which is something this country desperately needs right now. I think this adds to his populist appeal.
If he was "quite the prankster back in the day" why not own up to it, laugh it off? The story would have only been a half day news cycle if he had. Instead he lied about something he testified about under oath and wrote about in one of his books making his lying relevant and THE STORY. He can't tell the truth!

Old 05-15-2016, 10:43 AM

26,549 posts, read 14,396,403 times
"who am i?...... i'm his publicist, joey pepperoni."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections