Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 07:16 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times

Advertisements

In case there are people STILL wondering why people love Trump, here is the latest reason why. These smug reporters think they can push people around. George's eye popped when he heard Trump's response. Contrast that with how Romney cowered and apologized for his tax rate. Oh, for all those who have been posting with glee how Trump has changed, take this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gAoOUXVIq4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 07:32 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
"Hillary, John Barron from NY Post. What did you say in the Goldman Sachs speech?"
"None of your business, John."
"Wow, she's got balls."

Awesome. Ya.

Mick

Old 05-13-2016, 07:32 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times
And that's why we love him. He lives his life the same way I live mine....a great big f*** you. It's the only way to live with a clear head and keep moving forward.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:38 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"Hillary, John Barron from NY Post. What did you say in the Goldman Sachs speech?"
"Wow, she's got balls."

Awesome. Ya.

Mick

Yes, but taxes are personal. Giving paid speeches to the big banks, and then telling your voters you are going to fight the big banks is a conflict of interest, and therefore relevant to the public interest.

Of course you know that already.

To get back on topic, I say good for Trump.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:53 AM

5,725 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Lol Clinton donor George has been so sad to watch this election

Old 05-13-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"Wow, she's got balls."

Awesome. Ya.

Mick
Yeah, except that she didn't say it. I think I am on safe grounds to say she doesn't have the balls to say it.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, but taxes are personal. Giving paid speeches to the big banks, and then telling your voters you are going to fight the big banks is a conflict of interest, and therefore relevant to the public interest.

Great point. It is always, look, there's the shiny spoon.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:04 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
And that's why we love him. He lives his life the same way I live mine....a great big f*** you. It's the only way to live with a clear head and keep moving forward.
Yes, he may use sailor language like you but unless you have a private 757 and live in an apartment that looks like it was decorated by King Midas and Elvis trying to decorate a bordello, you don't live like him.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:05 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
In case there are people STILL wondering why people love Trump, here is the latest reason why. These smug reporters think they can push people around. George's eye popped when he heard Trump's response. Contrast that with how Romney cowered and apologized for his tax rate. Oh, for all those who have been posting with glee how Trump has changed, take this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gAoOUXVIq4
Delightful when he schools George the Clinton surrogate. I hope Trump doesn't release the Tax returns before the election. A thousand pages that liberal media would use to ask a million question and take Trump off message as a distraction. Reporters wouldn't understand them and put out so much unfounded speculation that no other issues would be brought up. " none of your business " Great answer !!! It's not required.

"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:07 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

What's the conflict? Clinton made those speeches as a private citizen who had no influence to pedal.

Meanwhile, Trump admits has used our broken campaign finance system to achieve private gain by giving generously to politicians of both parties (including to Hillary Clinton) in order to gain influence. Since 1989, he has donated more than $1.5 million to political causes, 62% of it going to Republicans, according to PolitiFact.

"When they call, I give," Mr. Trump said in the first Republican debate. "And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections