Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 03:05 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,247,524 times

Advertisements

Says if Donald Trump names him as his Vice President, dread of him becoming President would keep The Donald safe.

Quote:
#TrumpDuke2016 It'd be Trump's best LIFE INSURANCE.The Zio NeoCon Mossad boys would not dare touch him if I was heartbeat from Presidency.
I don't agree with David Duke on anything, but at least he has a sense of humor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 03:07 PM

79,903 posts, read 43,920,461 times
It does at least make you chuckle.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:19 PM

1,683 posts, read 802,222 times
Well. Quayle was Bush-1's safety and impeachment insurance policy. If Quayle busted out crying at a debate because an old codger said he wasn't "Jack Kennedy" - do you think he was ready to deal with Iran and North Korea??

Old 05-13-2016, 11:49 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,272,110 times
I think it would be the opposite. David Duke as VP would make Trump a target for all those White Supremacy nuts who would love to see one of their own in power....that is if Trump isn't already one of them.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:04 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,088,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I think it would be the opposite. David Duke as VP would make Trump a target for all those White Supremacy nuts who would love to see one of their own in power....that is if Trump isn't already one of them.
Exactly.

The premise being assumed in his comment is that those considering doing something like that are sane, reasonable people rather than...ya know...nutcases.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:05 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,590,238 times
A white supremacist is discussing being on the ticket - it's a long shot sure - but still from what he has heard from the candidate he's encouraged enough to float the idea. Yet, for some, Trump is in no way a racist. Uh yeah. This is what Anerican fascism looks like. Even if Trump loses, it's concerning that he got this far on a platform of vague nationalism and xenophobia.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:12 AM

7,572 posts, read 5,288,674 times
Well that would certainly work in a rational country but this ins'nt one of those.

Old 05-14-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEmperorDonald View Post
I'm beginning to think that Duke and the rest of the KKK people are actually Hillary shills. They need to **** already.
They're just loyal supporters who have listened to Trump's message and are enthusiastic about what they've heard.

Old 05-14-2016, 01:57 AM

Quote:
I'm a loyal Trump supporter, his message appeals to many but it almost seems like they're trying to keep their names and his name in the news together to smear him. It's like Mister Duke, we get it, you're a nimble navigator and you can't wait to MAGA but be quiet. Nazis like him are insane, I checked out his website and everything is TEH JOOS its so 1931....doesn't he know the the Don's daughter and son in law and grandkids are Jewish?
I'm not suggesting that you or other Trump supporters are white supremacists. Like all candidates Trump appeals to different people for different reasons. Some of the most loyal followers Trump has attracted are racists. They know they can't get one of their own elected, but they're excited about the possibility of having a fellow traveler in the White House. Deporting 11 million brown people and keeping Muslims from entering the country - you can see how those who want a whiter America get excited by this platform. No, Donald's not completely one of them - with his Jewish ties and all - but he's doing more to advance causes they like than anyone has since George Wallace.

Old 05-14-2016, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Deporting 11 million illegals. Yes because of our geography the majority of illegals are Hispanic but there are also plenty of Asian illegals and also plenty of white illegals. If you ever go to some parts of Chicago there are loads of Polish illegals and Boston has loads of Irish illegals and they're going home too

Plenty of white Muslims, ever met a Bosnian?

He ain't one of them at all
Trump said "illegal" - guys like Duke heard "brown" which surely over 10 million of them are. I have been to Boston. A good friend of mine is an alderman in a Boston suburb. Sure there are illegal Irish there, but for the most part we're talking about Mexicans and Hispanics. If your goal is a whiter America, deporting 11 million immigrants is a great place to start. Ditto for keeping Muslims out. White Muslims exist, but the majority are brown. Again, if a whiter America is your thing, this is a great policy. It doesn't matter why Trump is pushing for it - what matters are results. It's very easy to see why Duke is so pro Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections