Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 07:31 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yes, isn't interesting that the Washington Post is assigning 20 reporters to investigate Trump but never did the same to Obama -- friend of criminal terrorists Ayers and Dohrn?

No one cares what the lying lib media says anymore. Except for the liars and their stupid acolytes.
Please. The entire time Obama has been president it has been nothing but faux investigations and allegations. A simple google search will demonstrate all of the effort dispensed on Obama. When he won, you went nuts. Even your current reality television star candidate launched a fruitless birth certificate investigation.

I think the real anger generates from the lack of veracity of the republican claims. You have certainly tried your best, but the facts don't fit your assumptions; therefore, it has a liberal bias. This will be difficult for you; however, facts are neither liberal or conservative. They are simply true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 07:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Lightbulb I Don't Think that Trump & His Supporters are Prepared for the Upcoming Liberal Onslaught

Relax, everybody!

This fall's presidential campaign will be by far the most entertaining in living memory.

Dems and Pubs will be launching broadsides that'll be very amusing. It won't change the votes of any Trumpsters or Hillarites. They've already decided and nothing will change their opinions.

But what we political devotees mostly fail to realize is that the great majority of November's voters are currently not even paying much attention to the primaries. The upcoming ads will be aimed at them, the casually informed voters. The ones who decide every political contest.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Mother Jones? Are you really that clueless? Why not use the North Korean Peoples Gazette?

Old 05-14-2016, 08:04 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,076 times
Like this whole transgender debate..Progressive liberals who are supposed to liberate and free actually are confining society and taking away natural freedom....If I need to go to the bathroom - whether I am straight or gay or transgender...I AM SURE I CAN FIGURE IT OUT.

Progressives are con artists...they are all about "look what I did for you" now vote for ME.

In truth the liberals give you nothing. They create the illusion of social benevolence and equality...when we as individuals are all capable of freeing ourselves. We do not need progressives to explain to us that we are now free to crap in the same hole...the primitives would dig a pit at the edge of the camp and EVERYBODY would crap in the same hole..

Can you imagine some primitive chief taking all the glory and status by telling the tribe that they all now have the right to all crap in the same hole? We have always been able to do that...so liberals are telling us we are NOT free and they are going to free us and in turn we will pay back the favour by keeping them in power.

The liberal onslaught will all be about giving you what is already yours. Liberals are supposed to liberate...creating artificial divides then bring a remedy is much like the person who sets the theatre on fire and then sells medical supplies out side the door as injured people flee the fire.

Racism for instance is kept alive and mentioned constantly in order for some useless group of activist to stay employed....Just as sexual issues are pronounced and made to be an issue so liberals can come to the rescue and be heroes of the day.

Most of the social issues we have are really not at issue. Progressives tell you that YOU have a problem and only they can fix it....much like the transgender bathroom issue....PEOPLE CAN FIGURE OUT ON THEIR OWN WHERE AND HOW TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.... We have been doing that for thousands of years....having a crap is nothing new....only the liberal progressives would try to gain brownie points on pooing.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:30 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
The clear liberal agenda (not even bias, but agenda in determining the outcome) has put me firmly in trump's corner. For a long time, I've been anyone but Hillary bc I truly do believe she is corrupt to the point of treasonous, but I likely would have voted for a guy like Joe Biden. But seeing the media with their clear bias and the establishment of both parties scrambling like cockroaches has really pushed me toward trump. There's a lot about the guy I don't like, but I truly am sickened by the clear cronyism that is out in the open.

Let's take the last 24 hours. NY Times, Wash Post, NBC, CNN, MSNBC are all reporting non- stop on this ridiculous story about trump basically pulling a prank 30 years ago. Every prominent host on their channels is blasting this all over social media. For months, Hillary has claimed she is not under FBI investigation, rather a 'routine security review.' Yesterday, the director of the FBI stated he doesn't even know what a security review is, and that the FBI's job is to criminally investigate. This was mentioned nowhere except for Fox.

Partisanship aside, this is absolutely crazy to me. We have a presidential candidate who has been lying about whether the FBI is criminally investigating her. That's not talked about. The lead story is trump being asked about a phone call he made 30 years ago for a gossip column.
I couldn't rep you again, but great post.

As I've said, all the media has downright silly stuff on Trump, most of which they misrepresent to make a big deal about. With Hillary, she lies through her teeth for months about not being under FBI criminal investigation, then the FBI director personal nails her with the fact that she is under criminal investigation, and crickets from the media.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:35 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEmperorDonald View Post
The media has been attempt to hang him out to dry for months are you kidding me
The media and sustained attacks are two different things. All they have done is gone after stuff he says in public. Donald Trump has 40 years in the public eye. You don't think the Clintons and the Dems aren't going to be able to dig up some juicy dirt on him? At worst it does him a lot of damage and at best it negates any attacks on her. In any which way he will be dealing with something completely different start this summer.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:53 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,076 times
Here in Toronto prior to the election of the renegade Rob Ford...I commented to a lawyer friend of mine..This guy is going to need an honor guard. Trump if not managed by people who really care about him will suffer the same fate as the former mayor Ford. Trump had better surround himself with good intelligent caring people that will manage and guide him...Trump has potential but NOT if he flies solo. If he does not have fine caring folks at his side it will all end badly.

Old 05-14-2016, 09:05 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
And attacks on Trump have fizzled in the past or actually increased his popularity. So will Hillary supporters keep lashing out at Trump until Hillary is completely ruined and forced to bow out?

Old 05-14-2016, 09:28 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times
Lol, some just don't get that Teflon Don is totally immune to anything the media whores and their corporate masters can dish out. Trump 16!

Old 05-14-2016, 10:58 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,197,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
The media and sustained attacks are two different things. All they have done is gone after stuff he says in public. Donald Trump has 40 years in the public eye. You don't think the Clintons and the Dems aren't going to be able to dig up some juicy dirt on him? At worst it does him a lot of damage and at best it negates any attacks on her. In any which way he will be dealing with something completely different start this summer.
Jeez, they won't have to dig very deep ... every time Trump opens his mouth he demonstrates his unfitness for any public office because he can't form more than half a dozen words into a coherent sentence much less string some sentences into a complete thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections