U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 08:15 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,724,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
Obviously, the Clintons have a lot of skeletons in their closet as well. But it is in the liberals' interest for Obama to be succeeded by a Democrat. Thus, I don't think that the liberal media will grill the Clintons until after Election Day.

Now, after Election Day, it would not surprise me in the least if the liberal media turns its firepower on the Clintons. But I don't expect it to happen before then (for the reason I just gave).
The difference is we already know about Hillarys skeletons, they have been public knowledge for years. We are just scratching the surface with Trump. You know he has a TON of dirt they've dug up that they are just waiting for the right time to release. More likely, it will be spread out over the next 6 months. Running for President will destroy his career after he is exposed for the fraud and con man he is. He won't even have a reality show to go back to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 08:16 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,130,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
The difference is we already know about Hillarys skeletons, they have been public knowledge for years. We are just scratching the surface with Trump. You know he has a TON of dirt they've dug up that they are just waiting for the right time to release. More likely, it will be spread out over the next 6 months.
Don't wait too long.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Don't wait too long.
They will save the best for a month to a few weeks before the election, so it's fresh in voters minds.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:23 PM
mm4

Quote:
They will save the best for a month to a few weeks before the election, so it's fresh in voters minds.
Sure could have come in handy when Bush and Rubio were viable.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:23 PM

3,954 posts, read 1,704,845 times
Liberal onslaught?

What? Trump may have posed as his own publicist in 1991 ?? The never Trump clan is grasping for straws. Never Trump is unglued. This takes the cake. Trump may actually have posed as his own publicist in - wait for it - 1991.

I guess this is what happens when his policy proposals are so rock solid, and his poll numbers keep rising.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Sure could have come in handy when Bush and Rubio were viable.
They didn't take him seriously enough back then, they didn't want to stoop to his level and they don't have nearly the team Hillary has behind her. Oh and they also were not personal friends like Hillary was with Dishonest Donald. Who knows what kind of juicy dirt she has on him.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:32 PM
mm4

Quote:
They didn't take him seriously enough back then, they didn't want to stoop to his level and they don't have nearly the team Hillary has behind her. Oh and they also were not personal friends like Hillary was with Dishonest Donald. Who knows what kind of juicy dirt she has on him.
For a campaign fighting on two fronts, her donors must be a patient lot.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:33 PM

7,328 posts, read 4,000,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It's not just the liberals. His own party is going to cooperate in taking him down. I heard a Republican pundit a while back say that some Republican candidates have given all their opposition research to the DNC.
He's made a lot of enemies on both side of the aisle, do don't be suprised by two pronged attack from both the left and the right Anyone think that those Wall St. firms that he cheated out of millions over the years don' have any scores that they would like to settle?

Old 05-13-2016, 08:34 PM

29,819 posts, read 16,513,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
The mainstream media purposely did not do any of this "vetting" until Trump got the GOP nomination, because they knew that he would be the easiest candidate for Hillary to beat. It amazes me that so many GOP primary voters didn't realize this. It reflects a total ignorance when it comes to understanding exactly how the liberal media works.

These people seem to be equally ignorant when they somehow think that Hillary will be indicted before the election. Now don't get me wrong, because I think that she is guilty as sin. Yet because a Democratic Department of Justice is conducting this investigation, I expect Clinton to get little more than a slap on the wrist. (Does anybody honestly believe that the Democrats are going to sabotage their own election chances by indicting Hillary before November?)
That old lamestream media. Frankly, Cruz would have been the easiest candidate to beat - so there goes that argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Can you provided a source for this?
Nah; they can't. Obama is loved and admired around the world and they can't understand why the knuckledraggers hate him.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:34 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,319,596 times
IMO people are so fed up with establishment politicians that Trump could walk out onto 5th Ave and shoot someone and he would not lose an ounce of support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections