Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 10:04 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
The clear liberal agenda (not even bias, but agenda in determining the outcome) has put me firmly in trump's corner. For a long time, I've been anyone but Hillary bc I truly do believe she is corrupt to the point of treasonous, but I likely would have voted for a guy like Joe Biden. But seeing the media with their clear bias and the establishment of both parties scrambling like cockroaches has really pushed me toward trump. There's a lot about the guy I don't like, but I truly am sickened by the clear cronyism that is out in the open.

Let's take the last 24 hours. NY Times, Wash Post, NBC, CNN, MSNBC are all reporting non- stop on this ridiculous story about trump basically pulling a prank 30 years ago. Every prominent host on their channels is blasting this all over social media. For months, Hillary has claimed she is not under FBI investigation, rather a 'routine security review.' Yesterday, the director of the FBI stated he doesn't even know what a security review is, and that the FBI's job is to criminally investigate. This was mentioned nowhere except for Fox.

Partisanship aside, this is absolutely crazy to me. We have a presidential candidate who has been lying about whether the FBI is criminally investigating her. That's not talked about. The lead story is trump being asked about a phone call he made 30 years ago for a gossip column.
Now you see 'pulling a prank' is funny and it could have been funny had the Donald just admitted to it. No big deal and we might have thought it a bit odd but he could have gotten away with it and everyone moved on.

What is just bizarre to many, however, is that when presented with a tape of HIS OWN VOICE in which he had previously testified under oath that it WAS HIS OWN VOICE ~ today, he chose to deny it.

It makes him look like a complete and utter FOOL.

Especially that people were giggling about it at the time - the reporters knew it was him and let him go on and on and on .. . . .all the while laughing behind his back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 10:04 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Here's some of what you have to look forward to:

Clinton ally: Oppo research will

The best opposition research on Donald Trump is yet to be used | RedState

Old 05-13-2016, 10:11 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Opposition research won't beat Donald Trump. Nothing will beat him. The liberals realize this and it's driving them crazy.

Hillary hasn't even beaten Bernie Sanders yet. A 74 year old communist independent.

All this bad media helps Trump. The media and liberals are grasping for straws. Donald Trump may have posed as his own p.r. guy in 1991?

Donald Trump is the guy who said McCain was not a war hero, and went up in the polls.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:13 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,564,588 times
I don't think they much care about a liberal onslaught. Lots of them are marching behind Jesus, lots are marching behind guys wearing white sheets and lots are marching with both.

It's well past being thoughtful and all about being a believer at this point. That's all they've got right now.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:17 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Opposition research won't beat Donald Trump. Nothing will beat him. The liberals realize this and it's driving them crazy.

Hillary hasn't even beaten Bernie Sanders yet. A 74 year old communist independent.

All this bad media helps Trump. The media and liberals are grasping for straws. Donald Trump may have posed as his own p.r. guy in 1991?

Donald Trump is the guy who said McCain was not a war hero, and went up in the polls.
And even though insulted and incensed, McCain himself now supports him.

We finally have a Republican that won't buckle under the rabid left and their media hacks. He has neutered all of them and they have submitted. I'm waiting for the breaking news report on Mr. Trump's bathroom habits from 1985 liberals, don't disappoint

Old 05-13-2016, 10:22 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
And even though insulted and incensed, McCain himself now supports him.

We finally have a Republican that won't buckle under the rabid left and their media hacks. He has neutered all of them and they have submitted. I'm waiting for the breaking news report on Mr. Trump's bathroom habits from 1985 liberals, don't disappoint
It doesn't say much for McCain or Trump. Trump got multiple deferments to avoid Vietnam and calls McCain a loser for getting captured and McCain supports him after that. Nauseating all the way around.

I expect to see it continue after Carson endorsed Trump after Trump likened him to a pedophile and Cruz will likely endorse him after he pushed the story that Cruz's dad helped with the assassination of JFK.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:31 PM

617 posts, read 349,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I don't think they much care about a liberal onslaught. Lots of them are marching behind Jesus, lots are marching behind guys wearing white sheets and lots are marching with both.

It's well past being thoughtful and all about being a believer at this point. That's all they've got right now.
Snicker. How absolutely silly.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:28 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Seriously? You're concerned about a 25 year old scandal when Hillary has a buffet of current scandals going on? This is a no brainer!
of course--its all they got. These liberal crybabies are absolutely horrified at the mere thought of America being a strong country. They keep whining about how Trump will make us a laughingstock of the world. Hmm..Seems like Mexico and China are terrified of Trump, They aint laughing..i wonder why?

Old 05-13-2016, 11:35 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
No one cares what Leftists say.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:44 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
As great a source as Mother Jones is, this has already been debunked in the last thread about this claim..
Is your contention that TRump had never lost money or that Trump has never lost his own money. My argument is that Trump has lost billions of dollars of OPM through is BS business deals that went south.

How Don't like Mother Jones how about Reuters'
Eighteen out of 21 hedge funds and mutual funds in Trump's portfolio lost money in 2015, and 17 of them are down so far this year, according to public disclosures and private performance data seen by Reuters.

The funds managed by Paulson & Co, BlackRock Inc, Baron Capital and others lost an average of 8.5 percent last year, according to Reuters calculations, whereas stock market and hedge fund industry benchmarks broke even or came close to it. Trump's funds are down another 2.9 percent so far this year, underperforming many benchmarks again.
Trump's investment funds lose money, billionaire unfazed | Reuters
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections