Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 12:31 AM

617 posts, read 349,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
No one cares what Leftists say.
They don't even care what they say based on all the absolute horsecrap they've been posting for the past few months. They like those morons at the Soros funded occupy wall street protests. It's just a bunch a drug addled or drunk buffoons having a party on a website trying to top each other with asinine topics and posts. Laughable and more than a little sad. I doubt there are few over 30 years of age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 01:32 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,620,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
They don't even care what they say based on all the absolute horsecrap they've been posting for the past few months. They like those morons at the Soros funded occupy wall street protests. It's just a bunch a drug addled or drunk buffoons having a party on a website trying to top each other with asinine topics and posts. Laughable and more than a little sad. I doubt there are few over 30 years of age.
REP+1

Old 05-14-2016, 03:25 AM

952 posts, read 518,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Is your contention that TRump had never lost money or that Trump has never lost his own money. My argument is that Trump has lost billions of dollars of OPM through is BS business deals that went south.

How Don't like Mother Jones how about Reuters'
Eighteen out of 21 hedge funds and mutual funds in Trump's portfolio lost money in 2015, and 17 of them are down so far this year, according to public disclosures and private performance data seen by Reuters.

The funds managed by Paulson & Co, BlackRock Inc, Baron Capital and others lost an average of 8.5 percent last year, according to Reuters calculations, whereas stock market and hedge fund industry benchmarks broke even or came close to it. Trump's funds are down another 2.9 percent so far this year, underperforming many benchmarks again.
Trump's investment funds lose money, billionaire unfazed | Reuters
The man has no qualms about losing other people's money. He'll fit right in, in DC...

Outsider? Laughable!!!

Old 05-14-2016, 04:40 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, this was all completely predictable.

We all knew that Hillary's lapdogs in the media would sling all the mud they could find, and just plain make stuff up.
Too bad it all appears to be historically accurate, as supported by trump's own testimony, court documents, and even Marla's admission that he told her he did it. I'm sure that there is even more, waiting to be slung his way. Too bad he didn't think about the future when he did all this insane stuff.

Completely predictable is right - and it is all trump's own fault, his own words, his own actions. Barron and Miller and alot of other stuff, coming back to haunt him, like Marley's ghost.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:49 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
The clear liberal agenda (not even bias, but agenda in determining the outcome) has put me firmly in trump's corner. For a long time, I've been anyone but Hillary bc I truly do believe she is corrupt to the point of treasonous, but I likely would have voted for a guy like Joe Biden. But seeing the media with their clear bias and the establishment of both parties scrambling like cockroaches has really pushed me toward trump. There's a lot about the guy I don't like, but I truly am sickened by the clear cronyism that is out in the open.

Let's take the last 24 hours. NY Times, Wash Post, NBC, CNN, MSNBC are all reporting non- stop on this ridiculous story about trump basically pulling a prank 30 years ago. Every prominent host on their channels is blasting this all over social media. For months, Hillary has claimed she is not under FBI investigation, rather a 'routine security review.' Yesterday, the director of the FBI stated he doesn't even know what a security review is, and that the FBI's job is to criminally investigate. This was mentioned nowhere except for Fox.

Partisanship aside, this is absolutely crazy to me. We have a presidential candidate who has been lying about whether the FBI is criminally investigating her. That's not talked about. The lead story is trump being asked about a phone call he made 30 years ago for a gossip column.
It is not bias. He lied about it today. I cannot understand why this is hard for many of you to comprehend. It seems to elude all of you that the act occurred years ago, he admitted he did it in court, but lied about it TODAY.

Clinton didn't lie about the FBI investigation. She even answered the inept questions of the Benghazi committee. The fact they weren't able to prove anything has nothing to do with bias. Since you are struggling with a Fox News bias, I will post a link that explains the email situation.

Here's what's wrong with Jeb Bush saying Hillary Clinton is under FBI investigation | PolitiFact

Feel free to google for yourself or even read what the FBI has stated. The truth is not bias just because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:57 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
I really don't think that Trump & his supporters are at all prepared for the hatchet job that Democrats & the liberal media are going to do to Trump over the next six moths. Just today, the liberal media broke the story about a 25 year-old scandal in which Trump masqueraded as a publicist. It is no coincidence that the liberal media waited until after Trump became the presumptive nominee before "breaking" this story. And with all of the skeletons in Donald's closet, I am sure that this is only the beginning. I also recently heard an interview with professional Clinton hit-man David Brock, in which he also basically said that Trump really has no idea all the mud that will be slung his way.

(As an important aside, remember that with GWB and Romney, the liberal media was able to dig up a 1976 drunk driving incident and "47 Percent," respectively. Yet, that was the worst that they were able to dig up. And while GWB & Romney have relatively clean ethics records, the same cannot be said about Trump.)

It just goes to show that those who voted for Trump in the GOP primaries were really not thinking all that clearly, IMO.
Just wait until we get into Hill and Bill.

Not a smart move by the anti-Trumps and the lying lib media that no intelligent person believes anyway.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Obviously, the Clintons have a lot of skeletons in their closet as well. But it is in the liberals' interest for Obama to be succeeded by a Democrat. Thus, I don't think that the liberal media will grill the Clintons until after Election Day.

Now, after Election Day, it would not surprise me in the least if the liberal media turns its firepower on the Clintons. But I don't expect it to happen before then (for the reason I just gave).
The lib media can't stop covering Trump -- and he's going to spill the beans on the Clintons.

I'm so looking forward to it!

Old 05-14-2016, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Trump is going to continue to be attacked hard from the right as well.

Also, it won't stop if he wins the presidency. Both of these groups are going to go after him hammer and tongs from from the conventions onwards. It isn't going to stop.
Yawn.

Who cares?

The insipid and impotent trash going after him are just that -- trash.

And America knows it.

Last edited by dechatelet; 05-14-2016 at 05:13 AM..

Old 05-14-2016, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
If by "liberal onslaught" you mean ad hominen attacks that no one cares about? Dragging up stuff TRump said or did 30 years ago, whining about his tax returns, his love life, his business practices (IE nothing relevant to being President) said by the same dopey idiots who had nothing to say about Obummers fitness to be PResident? Liberal onslaught? more like childish gossip. No thanks, Ill pass
Yes, isn't interesting that the Washington Post is assigning 20 reporters to investigate Trump but never did the same to Obama -- friend of criminal terrorists Ayers and Dohrn?

No one cares what the lying lib media says anymore. Except for the liars and their stupid acolytes.

Old 05-14-2016, 05:06 AM

Quote:
The mainstream media purposely did not do any of this "vetting" until Trump got the GOP nomination, because they knew that he would be the easiest candidate for Hillary to beat......
A Dole-McCain Republican talking about people who it is "easy to beat."

Too funny!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections