Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 03:27 PM

952 posts, read 518,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Wealth redistribution is a handout. Giving free stuff to illegal immigrants who broke the law to get here is a handout. Need more ...

Anyone that says the GOP is dying cuz they don't buy what the Liberals are selling is a loon. And since when does a college education make you street smart ?
Then why do you nominate so called 'RINOS' every election? If you don't like what the left is selling, then quit buying into it when you elect a nominee.

Look, the GOP has got a lot of soul searching to do. After losing in '12 they were going to work to 'broaden' the party and 'be more inclusive'. Now look at what you've got....

You made your own bed...now you've got dirty sheets...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 03:34 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
bummer!

A couple of latino delegates voluntarily leaving, and a couple of others have withdrawn... and, gee, a white nationalist...

The white nationalist was instructed to resign but he is still campaigning for Trump. How could he not? They have so many things in common

Old 05-14-2016, 03:47 PM

952 posts, read 518,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
[/b]

The white nationalist was instructed to resign but he is still campaigning for Trump. How could he not? They have so many things in common
I DID wonder about that one...seemed like such a perfect fit!!! More like

Trump: "What did I ever do that would make you desert me?"

Old 05-14-2016, 06:29 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Wealth redistribution is a handout. Giving free stuff to illegal immigrants who broke the law to get here is a handout. Need more ...

Anyone that says the GOP is dying cuz they don't buy what the Liberals are selling is a loon. And since when does a college education make you street smart ?
Having a security net for the less fortunate in our society, many of whom are elderly, disabled, working poor or military, is noble. Handouts to corporations making millions is vile.

I didn't write you are a "loon". I wrote it makes you ignorant to not recognize your prejudice is why your party is dying. For your benefit, ignorance means lack of understanding--not "loon". More to the point, you keep classifying everyone with your prejudice; however, the demographics of our country are changing. You may soon find yourself on the outside looking in--without your box of Krispy Kremes.

To qualify as street smart, one would need to be able to recognize and capitalize on the environment in which they reside. Sorry, but your on the wrong side of that one too.

Last edited by dsb62574; 05-14-2016 at 07:34 PM..

Old 05-14-2016, 06:34 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
None of us have any true idea who will win. It is great to say Trump or Clinton, whoever will be elected, but saying it a hundred times a day will not necessarily make it come true. As for delegates leaving him, like you, I don't see it is anything to get upset with. You supporters are way to confident and the haters are looking for everything negative they can find. Boy is this fun to watch, especially for those of us who are neither supporting him or dismissing his chances. I will say it again, this years turnout will be the lowest in modern day history.
I find it laughable that you would sit there and talk about his supporters being "too confident" when they've listened to an almost entire year of people "too confident" that Trump would never get this far. Thread after thread after thread for the past year has all been "He will never be the nominee", "He will never break x%", "He will never last", "This is for sure the end of Trump now" (times 100,000), on and on and on.

I think perhaps those who have been so confident in predicting his demise are the ones you should be talking to about their over confidence.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:40 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Kat, I see you have your desperate hopes up that Trump won't get the nomination.
I hope I can remember to come back here and rub it in your face after the inevitable takes place.
Where did I say I hoped trump wouldn't get the nomination? The post was about his delegates (aka supporters) 4 of the 6 mentioned left his camp voluntarily, one was removed because trump suddenly decided he wasn't suitable, being a white nationalist and all.. and one anti-muslim one 'took one for the team' and quit.

Rubbing something in my face? Got a personal grudge going on there? It's just politics, dude.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:40 PM
JRR

8,165 posts, read 5,659,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
More desperation from the anti-Trumps.

Calm down and take a deep breath.

Trump is going to be your president from Jan. 20, 2017 to Jan 20, 2025.

Deal with it.
Will you be back here to face the music on November 9th if Trump doesn't win? Or would you not want to deal with it?

Old 05-14-2016, 07:37 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,904,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Will you be back here to face the music on November 9th if Trump doesn't win? Or would you not want to deal with it?
Why, because which GOP candidate other than Trump WOULD win in November, Mr. Nostradamus??
Don't lecture us about losing GOP candidates. We know all about them, thank you very much. (And have donated to many of them).

Oh, and even if Trump loses in November, guess what?? He's already won. He stuffed it right down the throats of the pukes in the GOP Establishment. This party ain't EVER going to be theirs again, bet on that.
And THAT change was long overdue.
Beating Clinton would be icing on the cake.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:46 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I love this. The ever faithful fall back to all liberals want are handouts. It doesn't matter that many of us work everyday, have a college education, and pay considerable taxes. The prejudice is so blatant that it is comical. You are displaying exactly why your party is dying, but you are too ignorant to perceive it.

If you have a college education and work every day that means you have a brain and earn a paycheck so why are you so happy to send so much of it to the government to give more handouts to the uninspired....Why aren't you expecting them to pull their weight? In short, why are you a Democrat?

Old 05-14-2016, 07:48 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Bookmarked for future laughs
Seriously. I'm keeping a mental record of those sorts of posts, so, come November, I can LMAO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections