Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2016, 10:45 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump wasn't called racist until he decided to run against Democrats.

The H-word comes to mind.

https://i.sli.mg/6Xz7Oj.jpg

Was Donny whining about China when he was profiting from their cheap lobor and not yet pandering to the electorate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 11:14 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I often wonder what the Obama Library will be like. ALL his records prior to his First Presidential Election are Sealed. Exploding Hard Drives and Mysteriously Disappeared Records appear to take care of the 8 year term.
He never signed a Budget in his entire 2 terms.

What in the world will go in hos Library? Golf Videos & Scorecards? Vacation Photos? Celebrity Photos and the Weekly Parties at the White House? He made a LOT of speeches all over the world, even gave a tape of them as a gift to the Queen of The United Kingdom.

As for the Hit Pieces on TheDonald .... The Primary showed us that each Hit Piece only increases his Popularity.
Bring 'em on.
The BHO Library will consist of all his speeches. A bunch of Selfies, the most important of which is of him and the lady at Mandela's funeral. Pictures of him commemorating important dates in history. Maybe his golf scores. Maybe some audio of him singing. A gallery of Michelle's extravagant gowns worn during their tenure. The originals of all his Executive edicts. Photos from his great apology tours. Photos of Michelle and the girls' tax paid vacations. And probably the most treasured item in the library of BHO will be a handkerchief with his actual sweat on it, encased in bullet proof, theft proof glass to rival that of the Hope diamond. Cause BHO is the Hope and CHANGE diamond.

#NeverTrump just like I was #NeverObama I don't vote for dictator wannabes

Old 05-16-2016, 11:24 AM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I hear he sucked his thumb as an infant too...scandalous!!!
that's nice but the OP was specifically about trump not being accused of racism till 2015. that has been shown to be absolutely false.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:31 AM

952 posts, read 518,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's nice but the OP was specifically about trump not being accused of racism till 2015. that has been shown to be absolutely false.
Except, when the '2015' thread obviously went in a different direction than the OP wanted they managed to get it moved to an existing thread and try to hide it.

Some are confused. Others just give their stock non-informative name calling Bwa hahaha no matter what the topic...they're trained that way...

Old 05-16-2016, 11:49 AM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What's hilarious is that the Trump cult thinks it's unfair that Trump is being scrutinized, just like every other presidential candidate has been before him. They believe Trump is different and special and shouldn't have to undergo the same kind of scrutiny.

And it's completely understandable why the Trump cult feels this way. Trump has a whole history of things that will be seen as negatives once the DNC gets going, and they are things the cult would rather not know about, and would definitely rather the rest of the electorate also never hears.

It hasn't even started yet. And the cult is not going to be happy when it does.
^^^^
Says the person who voted for Obama twice. Talk about being hypocritical.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
LOL, right. Actually, I don't think he's racist either. I think he panders to the racists and other low-intelligence voters.
^^^^
What a hateful, bigoted post.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:57 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,539 times
BO's library will have a picture of him bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia

Old 05-16-2016, 11:59 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^
Says the person who voted for Obama twice. Talk about being hypocritical.
Why is it hypocritical? Obama was put through more scrutiny than any candidate ever has before or since. But Trump supporters, who thought such close scrutiny--to the point of inanity--was totally justified when it came to Obama, are whining now that the same level of scrutiny is somehow unfair when it comes to Trump. That, my friend, is the definition of hypocrisy.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:00 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
BO's library will have a picture of him bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia
And GWB's will have a picture of he and W holding hands and kissing on the lips.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Why is it hypocritical? Obama was put through more scrutiny than any candidate ever has before or since. But Trump supporters, who thought such close scrutiny--to the point of inanity--was totally justified when it came to Obama, are whining now that the same level of scrutiny is somehow unfair when it comes to Trump. That, my friend, is the definition of hypocrisy.
Oh puleez! Obama was NOT put through more scrutiny. If anything, the MSM did all that they could to bury any concerns about him---and you know it, too. They ignored any concerns about Obama that were brought up on other non-MSM websites. In other words, they failed to properly vet him. I know! I know! You are going to say that if it wasn't in the MSM, then it was a lie.

If you can't see that, then you're not paying attention. Either that, or you're being willfully ignorant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections