U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2016, 12:30 AM

13,054 posts, read 7,786,069 times

Advertisements

Lordy, Lordy. I wish I was a middle manager of the IRS. I'd pull up Trump's Tax returns and deliver them to the Washington Post, The New York Times and the New York Post along with my resignation letter to the IRS, of course. I'd face any charges for doing it gladly, just to be able to show the world what a lying scumbag he is and save the nation from an incompetent, stupid, ego maniacal, fascist, misogynistic, racist dictator.
If he got elected anyway, I'd invite the press and commit Seppuku at the Trump Tower restaurant over a Taco Bowl, just to keep my family honor intact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 12:32 AM

3,954 posts, read 1,704,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Lordy, Lordy. I wish I was a middle manager of the IRS. I'd pull up Trumps Tax returns and deliver them to the Washington Post, The New York Times and the New York Post along with my resignation letter to the IRS, of course. I'd face any charges for doing it gladly, just to be able to show the world what a lying scumbag he is and save the nation from an incompetent fascist, misogynistic, racist dictator.
If he got elected anyway, I'd commit Seppuku at the Trump Tower restaurant over a Taco Bowl, just to keep my family honor intact. I'd invite the press.
Is that you Donald?

Old 05-15-2016, 12:40 AM

10,812 posts, read 8,026,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Is that you Donald?
Or maybe Palin? Hard to tell, from the word salad...

Old 05-15-2016, 01:20 AM

3,250 posts, read 3,135,274 times
Anyone think that the "Legal Experts" could include the orange one himself? After all he did pose as his own spokesman John Barron.

Old 05-15-2016, 07:16 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,728,904 times
The IRS is auditing 8 years of Trump's returns. Sounds like they are finding stuff to nail him for tax evasion.

Old 05-15-2016, 08:05 AM

4,597 posts, read 3,384,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The IRS is auditing 8 years of Trump's returns. Sounds like they are finding stuff to nail him for tax evasion.
Really ? Ever been audited ? Did they look at just the current return or are they interconnected somehow ?

Old 05-15-2016, 08:48 AM

10,943 posts, read 5,046,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Im pretty sure the IRS Commissioner knows more about tax returns then the lawyers in the OP

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/03...s-tax-returns/
Trump can release his returns, but it would be foolish to do so while under audit, as every lawyer would advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Lordy, Lordy. I wish I was a middle manager of the IRS. I'd pull up Trump's Tax returns and deliver them to the Washington Post, The New York Times and the New York Post along with my resignation letter to the IRS, of course.

You sound like you would fit right in at the Obama administration's IRS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You didn't read the op did you?

"In an audit of a particular tax year, prior tax years can be called into question as well."

The lawyers said Trump’s recent tax returns — the ones the IRS is still auditing — are just extensions of his older returns, because they include “items that are attributable to continuing transactions or activities that were also reported on returns for 2008 and earlier.”

If they found something in any of the previous years, it would have made headlines for weeks.

Old 05-15-2016, 08:57 AM

69,372 posts, read 55,393,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
gangster's always try to hide their business affairs.
Except they arent hidden.. they are disclosed on an IRS tax return

Old 05-18-2016, 02:28 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,723,954 times
Default Dishonest Donald and how he cheats on his taxes

No wonder this pathetic fraud is scared to releases his tax returns and no wonder he's being so heavily audited. Its full of fraud and abuse of the tax system. When he says his other mega rich friends dont get audited all the time like this, its because they aren't frauds cheating on their taxes! Dishonest Donald strikes yet again!

The Only Time Donald Trump Undersells: Tax Time - ABC News

Old 05-18-2016, 02:31 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,842,620 times
I'm sure his PR agent Miller will put out a response soon claiming in fact that Trump is the richest man in the world...so rich, the IRS can't complete his taxes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or