U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 06:36 PM

22,562 posts, read 16,711,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
It would seem that you are the uneducated one.
Apparently you didn't read a single word. I don't care how much you libs try to put BS out there and pretend it's reality, the fact is, Clarke NEVER supported Bush, but he absolutely supported Clinton. What you cut and pasted has absolutely NOTHING to do with the point being made that Clarke is no support to the GOP. He's a Clinton shill, through and through. RINO if you want to actually call him a "Republican". He's part of the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 06:37 PM

10,864 posts, read 11,906,106 times
Quote:
“Trump probably has no idea what to do or say if there is a major terrorist event.”
We sure as hell know that Hillary knows what to do as evidenced after Benghazi.

Lie. A lot!

Old 05-14-2016, 06:39 PM

5,517 posts, read 5,105,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Thats great if nobody in DC will work with or for Trump and they all leave and go home. Maybe Trump is what is needed to clean house and make all those rats.. urrr career politicians scurry.

They are all threatened by Trump and his power and ability to call people out and this is why they are worried like heck to keep him out. Heck Obama wouldn't know what to do either in a major attack and George Bush sat there reading a child's book with a dumb look on his face when told the country was under attack.. and he sat there and sat there...
Obama didn't even know what to do when there have been minor attacks. He actually thinks that if we have 'common sense' gun laws (aka take everyone's guns away) that no one will bother attacking us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90brlna4YXI

Old 05-14-2016, 06:41 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,290,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Umm you do realise that's a fake Donald Trump twitter account? @Realdenaldtrump
Yup. Wondered how long it would take everyone else to catch it. It sounds just like the real thing, doesn't it?

Sad!

Old 05-14-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Yup. Wondered how long it would take everyone else to catch it. It sounds just like the real thing, doesn't it?

Sad!
If you knew it was fake why did you post it?

Old 05-14-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If you knew it was fake why did you post it?
UB40 or whatever is a Hillary supporter. He didn't realize it was fake until Snake pointed it out to him, now he's trying to pretend that he meant it all along...like he's trying to pretend Clarke isn't a Clinton supporter.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:45 PM

19,715 posts, read 11,523,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
We sure as hell know that Hillary knows what to do as evidenced after Benghazi.

Lie. A lot!
First, the Benghazi hearings, which GOP congressman admit the Benghazi panel meant to hurt Clinton, found no misdeeds on the part of Mrs. Clinton. Perhaps if she could have had a crystal ball, she could have seen the future events.

Second, it's laughable thinking that any president can avoid such events, as evident by this:

1983 Beirut barracks bombings
. But Reagan was a Republican, so it doesn't count.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
UB40 or whatever is a Hillary supporter. He didn't realize it was fake until Snake pointed it out to him, now he's trying to pretend that he meant it all along...like he's trying to pretend Clarke isn't a Clinton supporter.
Yep, or, he knew it was fake but it fit his agenda and posted it hoping no one would catch it.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:48 PM

19,715 posts, read 11,523,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't know if Clarke is supporting Clinton or not. Maybe you know something that I don't. What I do know, is that when he was in the government he was non-political -- appoint by Reagan and worked for every subsequent administration through Bush2. How do I know he was non-political? I personally knew him.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I don't know if Clarke is supporting Clinton or not. Maybe you know something that I don't. What I do know, is that when he was in the government he was non-political -- appoint by Reagan and worked for every subsequent administration through Bush2. How do I know he was non-political? I personally knew him.
I provided you with two links, feel free to actually read them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or