Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.
Do you mind explaining which one of my statements are false ????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 12:28 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Honestly, how can the righteous right possibly support this guy?
Simple...he isn't Hillary Clinton.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:29 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,683,221 times
Quote:

Donald Trump's Not That 'Innocent' When It Comes To Talking Sex
It has something to do with choices in case you haven't been paying attention and where do people get the idea the GOP is the party of family values anymore than we are the party of only old white men? Yes, we are family value driven, but we either don't vote or we vote for the lesser of the evils. He has been married 3 times, not good: he fathered a baby out of wedlock, not good, seems to have a foul mouth and talks about things that belong in the privacy of ones home, but he didn't choose to stay with an adulterer and then blame the women for hubby straying over years. He has not been involved in several scandals over a period of close to 40 years. He did lie to 4 families. I could go on and on. I have always felt it is my obligation to cast my vote: many feel this way, we have to choose, this time, between 2 really sleezey candidates. One has no class, the other is a liar.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:34 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:

Donald Trump's Not That 'Innocent' When It Comes To Talking Sex
What do you expect from a group that has seen some suggest 'family values' Newtie-Boy as a suitable VP candidate.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:35 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,941,910 times
Too funny. You destroyed us with Obama and you're whining about Trump?

Old 05-15-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
They lost the culture war, they know it, but they have other issues that concern them. For the over 50-something whites, quality of life has declined, as evidenced by increased suicides. Most of Trump's base seems to be over 60 and suffering from senility and will rally around the first demagogue that opens their mouth and spouts symbolically racist sentiments because rational thought is dying along with their deteriorating prefrontal cortexes, and all they are operating on is fear, even if Trump has no real sane solutions to anything.
OMG, Trumps base is anything but "over 60" crowd. It is more the younger voters, and the frustrated Democrats. True conservatives, especially the older ones are appalled at the choice we have. Where in the world did you get the idea it is older voters supporting him? As for suicide rate and the over 50, what does one have to do with the other? It isn't "over 50s' that are responsible for he increase in suicide. I am guessing you are younger and have spent very little time around older Americans or done much research as to who is supporting who.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
And how many wives did he have as compared to family values man Trump?
1 less divorce; partied while his pregnant wife was having a miscarriage. Trump (who I can't stand either) never was involved in a party that resulted in a death of a young women. In fact he doesn't even drink. come to think about it, maybe that is why I don't like him?

Old 05-15-2016, 01:08 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Was Ted Kennedy a child molester or jailed?
Quote:
And how many wives did he have as compared to family values man Trump?
Unbelievable, Teddy killed a woman and you compare it to sex? smh

Old 05-15-2016, 03:26 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,573,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Should I provide the definition of specific to you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checkers_speech

He had his hands in the cookie jar from WAY BACK. My real point is that Americans will elect for reasons unknown, a real slime ball that they know is a real slime ball.

Old 05-15-2016, 03:33 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You Americans never learn. You elected Richard Nixon knowing full well he was a crook. Now will you elect Drumpf knowing full well the skuzzy slimball he is? I would not be too surprised. Nothing the US does surprises me anymore.
You guys just elected a guy so liberal, he makes Obama look like a far right conservative. Good luck with that when your country turns into the new Sweden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections