U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 12:26 PM

9,985 posts, read 6,740,631 times

Advertisements

Joni Ernst VP pick
will boost Trump with the women vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 12:30 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 11 days ago)

58,077 posts, read 40,856,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
Everyone knows Trump is a womanizer and everyone knows women are attracted to money and power, that's to alpha males
I think most women who's going to vote in november, know that and don't give a dam about it
But the Donny loving hypocrites try to make an issue of women being attracted to the money and power of an alpha male POTUS while at the same time bragging about what a 'stud' their little orange smurf is. .

Old 05-15-2016, 12:31 PM

10,943 posts, read 5,046,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Lol! It's killing you folks that the usual dirty tricks and character smears aren't working this election cycle, isn't it? I suspect this will be one of the nastiest elections we ever see. Democrats know they have a deeply flawed candidate - she's under investigation by the FBI for crying out loud! To top it off she's not particularly popular and not close to the natural campaigner her husband was. So the Democrat's minions and lackeys in the MSM are going to have to do everything they can to smear Trump.

But Trump supporters know that. What you people don't get is most Trump supporters already understand their man is flawed, but they're looking past that and you want to know why? Because they can't stand what you Democrats have done to this country. Your party had a chance and it screwed up everything it touched. You even had a grand slam...control of the House, the Senate and the White House and what happened, not only didn't Democrats fix the economy, they destroyed the best health care system in the world while their president lied to America and whined about GWB.

So smear away, and mock those that don't have your "special understanding of Trump", because Trump supporters don't care. Especially after 8 years of Obama.

Great post repped you. The part in red is so very true.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:31 PM

10,393 posts, read 5,880,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok everyone, I'm a woman, you are not allowed to get mad at me, not allowed to disagree with me, you must pander to me or I'll pull the women card on you.

You can no longer disagree with your wives,
You can not get mad at your wife,
You must praise her no matter what

If you don't, you're a sexist. From the racist card to the women card.
There is a difference between a disagreement and totally demeaning behavior. The next time you have an argument with your husband/boyfriend ask yourself how you would react if he suddenly accused you of being irrational because you were on the rag.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:33 PM

14,379 posts, read 7,939,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Joni Ernst VP pick
Carson leaked that Trump is actually considering Palin. THAT would be a huge mistake.

I think he'd do well with Ernst, but there are several governors who would make good prospects; Haley, Fallin, and Martinez.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:55 PM

22,410 posts, read 11,542,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
There is a difference between a disagreement and totally demeaning behavior. The next time you have an argument with your husband/boyfriend ask yourself how you would react if he suddenly accused you of being irrational because you were on the rag.
My wife used to be quite hard to live with three days a month.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:07 PM

21,401 posts, read 14,293,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Joni Ernst VP pick
I don't think she is interested.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:19 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,129,765 times
Default Trump put a woman in charge of construction of Trump Tower in 1980.

But he made an offhanded comment once about her (cisgender) weight.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:26 PM

919 posts, read 584,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
But he made an offhanded comment once about her weight.
At least he is consistently offensive.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:44 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,297,291 times
I'm a woman. I won't be voting for Trump. The last straw for me was the Heidi Cruz tweet.

Being totally honest, I brushed off the Rosie O'Donnell spat, the Megyn Kelly mess, etc. -- but then the thing happened with Michelle Fields (the reporter that Corey L. grabbed). I thought Trump and Corey L. were in the wrong and should have just apologized (after it came out on video) -- but they didn't. They created the big mess that became. They never apologized and, in fact, turned it into a bigger fiasco with Trump saying "She touched me! She never should have touched me!"

Then Trump started the Melania Trump/Heidi Cruz thing.

It seems like when Trump starts digging a hole for himself, he just keeps digging. He doesn't know how to get out of it. He's not a gracious person. He doesn't know how to say "I'll be the bigger person and just apologize." Instead, he became smaller and smaller in my eyes.

I couldn't vote for him and I totally understand why he has such low Favorables with women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or