Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 08:14 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
If Mr. Trump had strategically leaked the tape, you know he would be fanning the flame with twitter bombs about it. But instead, all quiet on the eastern front. He hangs up on calls from journalists. His surrogates are silent. It's very friggin' weird, either way.

Mick
He probably has a gag order. Once he secures some donation money he will go back to his 3:00 am tweets, trust me. Trump is not gonna stop.

This is gonna be one nasty race to the bottom. Hillary will probably attack Trump through some surrogates but Trump is very egocentric and he will probably mess up his own campaign trying to get some media attention. I can see Trump maybe making fun of Chelsea's looks or tweeting a picture of the Obamas and comparing them to animals or some other racist nonsense just to get attention.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:07 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Trump gets my vote!

Old 05-15-2016, 11:19 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
He probably has a gag order. Once he secures some donation money he will go back to his 3:00 am tweets, trust me. Trump is not gonna stop.

This is gonna be one nasty race to the bottom. Hillary will probably attack Trump through some surrogates but Trump is very egocentric and he will probably mess up his own campaign trying to get some media attention. I can see Trump maybe making fun of Chelsea's looks or tweeting a picture of the Obamas and comparing them to animals or some other racist nonsense just to get attention.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373780/Mystery-scars-Obamas-head-begs-question--President-brain-surgery.html

https://badarchaeology.wordpress.com...l-deformation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63cqS3R_jck

Old 05-16-2016, 04:53 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
Trump has denied this recording was made by him. So how could he have leaked it himself? This is a dirty ploy to discredit him - brought to you by the usual Trump haters.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:09 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
If Mr. Trump had strategically leaked the tape, you know he would be fanning the flame with twitter bombs about it. But instead, all quiet on the eastern front. He hangs up on calls from journalists. His surrogates are silent. It's very friggin' weird, either way.

Mick
I think Trump released the tape as the first step toward an elaborate plan to put his alter ego on the ticket. Remember Andy Kaufmann's Tony Clifton? I think Trump is leading up to something similar.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:14 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,027,985 times
It's difficult for me to accept the words People Magazine and Reporter in the same sentence. In the olden days, we called those wagging tongues Gossip Columnists.

It's even more difficult for me to give any credence whatsoever to what any modern day "reporter" has to say about anything, including the infamous Bob Woodward. None of them report news. It's all opinion and blog. Sickening! Too much time on their hands so they make mountains out of molehills.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:17 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,027,985 times
Quote:

Mick
I especially enjoyed it when he told goofy George Stephan (I can't spell his silly name) that his taxes were NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Ol' George's face turned a couple of shades whiter.

We need more of that. Especially aimed at George, who is nothing but a Hillary cheerleader from way back.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:44 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
First, I vaguely recall when the allegations were initially raised about Mr. Trump posing as another person and calling reporters. I guess he was already in the news for his book and his affair with Marla Maples. He was becoming famous and notorious for a reason way back when.

As for the 'leakage' of the tapes: I can understand Mr. Trump doing it himself, IF he thought that others, like this reporter, still had her copy. Thinking that it was only a matter of time before said reporter released the tapes, Mr. Trump did so himself so that he could be prepared for the telephone calls asking for comment, plus have it far enough before the general election to be rendered harmless. It was sound reasoning regarding 'damage control'.

If such is true, it must have been a blow for him to discover that he, in fact, had the only copy. True, the People magazine article would have still popped up, but with no tape conversations to be heard by the people, he could have safely denied all (with the only complication being his admittance to posing as a Trump employee or such).

I must admit, listening to it, it does sound like him, especially in the phrasing the speaker was using.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:47 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
The man is nuts and all should be aware.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:17 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Trump is having a lot of fun on his way to the White House.

Too bad his fan base thinks it makes sense to elect someone who "is having fun" on the way to the most serious position in the world.

#NeverTrump for reasons that are becoming more obvious every day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections