Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 10:03 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post

Funny how you checked ME and not Lovetosave. That may be the crux of the problem...if you don't want people to think that Trump supporters are bigoted, why don't you try addressing those Trump supporters who OBVIOUSLY are?
I checked both posters if you re-read the post, but chose to address you because the subject of this thread is black voters, not white bigots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 10:06 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Lol. For the 95th time, unless someone is claiming that a candidate will get 100% of the black vote, no one is saying that they will all vote the same way. Even Obama got only 93%, which is the same as the percentage of Republicans who voted for Romney. Do all Republicans think and act exactly alike? Maybe.

Mick
Only 93%? Are you kidding? How much of a larger percentage do you need to prove a point? Also, the last time I checked, Republicans are not a race of people.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:45 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,604,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump has nothing to offer black people. Black voters are repulsed by the thought of disability benefits being cut. Trump's policies don't attract black voters. Plus Trump says all lives matter which is so racist. Hillary will make sure to stop all the cops from killing innocent black citizens like Michael Brown, and Freddy Gray. Trump has nothing to give black people. Hillary's government first philosophy is very attractive to the black voters that is why they would never vote for Trump.
Black people don't want jobs and only black people are disabled?

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-17-2016 at 12:02 PM..

Old 05-17-2016, 12:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
Oh, about Trump and the black vote. From new NBC poll today. Yea, he's doing very well with black voters!

She wins black voters 84 percent to 9 percent — a 75 point gap —

Hillary Clinton Holds Slim National Lead Over Donald Trump: Poll - NBC News

Old 05-17-2016, 01:06 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
When Hillary said all lives matter - She got the black vote. You can't blame black people for wanting protection.

Do you realize how much money Trump would cost black people? Trump wants to cut entitlements, and under Obama the African Americans have suffered the most. Of course the black voters will go for Hillary.

It doesn't matter who the candidate is. Black voters vote for more government handouts every election. Look it up.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:11 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,611,830 times
Quote:
When Hillary said all lives matter - She got the black vote. You can't blame black people for wanting protection.

Do you realize how much money Trump would cost black people? Trump wants to cut entitlements, and under Obama the African Americans have suffered the most. Of course the black voters will go for Hillary.

It doesn't matter who the candidate is. Black voters vote for more government handouts every election. Look it up.
When HiLIARy speaks, she's lying. Like a rug.
I hope she pulls another, 'We're going to put 100's of coal miners and coal companies out of business' line. I love how the good people of WV heard her and voted AGAINST HER last week... And, in a Hail Mary attempt to regain some of the coal miners that she said that to, she later said that she was 'misunderstood'... sure HiLIARy... we believe you.

I want to see that 'woman' in an orange jump suit soon... I will dance the J-I-G- (why that's edited is beyond me - Politically correctness sucks!) if and when that happens...and I don't dance!

Old 05-17-2016, 01:15 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:

^^^^^The shocking truth that progressives will never admit. If I were a Republican candidate, I wouldn't spend a nickel catering to the black vote. It's a nickel wasted.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:16 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
When HiLIARy speaks, she's lying. Like a rug.
I hope she pulls another, 'We're going to put 100's of coal miners and coal companies out of business' line. I love how the good people of WV heard her and voted AGAINST HER last week... And, in a Hail Mary attempt to regain some of the coal miners that she said that to, she later said that she was 'misunderstood'... sure HiLIARy... we believe you.

I want to see that 'woman' in an orange jump suit soon... I will dance the *** if and when that happens...and I don't dance!
Yes but Hillary speaks for all African Americans, Latinos, and Muslims. And that is what Americans care about as a whole.

Trump is on tape talking to Howard Stern about which women he is attracted to. Can you imagine how offensive that is to women? 2 guys sitting around talking about women's looks is unheard of. It's repulsive.

That would be like CNN or MSNBC hiring female news reporters because they are pretty. It would never happen these days. Trump is a pig.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:39 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,184 times
Trump will never get the Black vote

He will chip away at their base, tis all he needs to do, hence, I think he will do better than people think/expect.

Old 05-17-2016, 04:16 PM

465 posts, read 256,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
^^^^^The shocking truth that progressives will never admit. If I were a Republican candidate, I wouldn't spend a nickel catering to the black vote. It's a nickel wasted.
Hence the reason that the outlook is pretty bleak for the future of the party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections