U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 05:39 PM

11,256 posts, read 43,430,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Good little cult members know that rule number one is: The cult master can do no wrong.

And if he is shown to have done wrong, please refer back to rule number one.

The hypocrisy of the Trump cult knows no bounds.
Substitute Hillary for Trump and your comment is meaningful to a lot of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 05:40 PM

19,107 posts, read 12,227,026 times
Quote:
That would not be possible. Trump cult members lack basic intelligence. This forum is ample proof of that.
I am a trump supporter. Would you care to match graduate degrees? Undergrad GPAs? Measured IQs? Publications? Income?

It is beyond arrogant that the libs presume that EVERYONE who does not agree with them is "ignorant" or "stupid". Ironically, this reveals the "ignorance", "stupidity", and "arrogance" of the left.

The left has been conditioned (through propaganda and conditioning) to no longer think and simply reject any dissenting opinions as being simply "stupid", as they do not comply with liberal dogma. Now I guess if one does not evaluate information objectively and simply re-states the liberal mantra, who is "stupid"?

Wake up. The most closed minded, provincial, uninformed people I have ever met in my life have been liberals. When presented with facts (irrefutable, yet contrary to thier beliefs), they simply refuse to read them.

Speaking of closed-minded, who in thier right mind could ever ignore the tyrannical, drug soaked, corrupt and self serving history of Hillary Clinton? I would not be offended (despite being a conservative) with a Joe Biden or Sanders presidency, as they seem to be relatively honest and want what is best for the nation. But Hillary???

Old 05-15-2016, 05:51 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,551,300 times
Waiter, I would like a cheatsheet for Clintons' scandals, too.

In both cases, there are WAY too many scandals.

Mick

Old 05-15-2016, 05:57 PM

69,372 posts, read 55,515,731 times
Quote:
That would not be possible. Trump cult members lack basic intelligence. This forum is ample proof of that.
From the very same individuals who believe welfare stimulates, and we must sign bills in order to see whats in them.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:05 PM

10,597 posts, read 4,421,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am a trump supporter. Would you care to match graduate degrees? Undergrad GPAs? Measured IQs? Publications? Income?

It is beyond arrogant that the libs presume that EVERYONE who does not agree with them is "ignorant" or "stupid". Ironically, this reveals the "ignorance", "stupidity", and "arrogance" of the left.

The left has been conditioned (through propaganda and conditioning) to no longer think and simply reject any dissenting opinions as being simply "stupid", as they do not comply with liberal dogma. Now I guess if one does not evaluate information objectively and simply re-states the liberal mantra, who is "stupid"?

Wake up. The most closed minded, provincial, uninformed people I have ever met in my life have been liberals. When presented with facts (irrefutable, yet contrary to thier beliefs), they simply refuse to read them.

Speaking of closed-minded, who in thier right mind could ever ignore the tyrannical, drug soaked, corrupt and self serving history of Hillary Clinton? I would not be offended (despite being a conservative) with a Joe Biden or Sanders presidency, as they seem to be relatively honest and want what is best for the nation. But Hillary???
This from the person who did not know how his practice made money. Yes vote for the nut the GOP has picked as their candidate

Old 05-15-2016, 06:05 PM

9,809 posts, read 7,717,449 times
Quote:

I am so tired of that Trump-voters-are-dumb thing. I, like you, have plenty of education and keep up on the issues. The real low information voters are Hers.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:06 PM

6,868 posts, read 6,199,647 times
Quote:
Yeah, you've informed us on your brilliance, athletic prowess and all that before. The scary part about it is you are probably smarter than Trump.......by a lot!!

Old 05-15-2016, 06:14 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,395,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That sad part is that not of his fans will read an article like that.
We learned awhile back not to read any of the cow manure that the OP posts.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:22 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,730,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That sad part is that not of his fans will read an article like that.
True, because they have their heads buried in the sand and refuse to face reality. I read everything on Cruz, even the bad stuff. Because I wanted to educate myself about him and also to see how true the claims were.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:23 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,730,475 times
Quote:
Dex-

Give me a break! You are voting for Hillary and are talking about "scandals"??:sm ack:
Im voting for Hillary? Thats news to me! I am a Cruz supporter who is leaving the GOP to become an Independent voter and I'll be voting third party this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections