U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:07 PM
 
Location: Arizona
13,054 posts, read 7,784,787 times
Reputation: 6937

Advertisements

Based on the Trump supporter's posts in this thread, I have a few questions.

When did Bill Clinton announce he was the democratic candidate for the 2016 presidential election?
How many times did you say Hillary Clinton flew on that plane?

I'll save you all the keystrokes.
Bill Clinton is not currently running for any public office nor is he a candidate for president, he is a private citizen.
There are no records that Hillary Clinton ever flew on that plane.

Don't understand what all the fuss is about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
19,715 posts, read 11,530,750 times
Reputation: 5606
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Based on the Trump supporter's posts in this thread, I have a few questions.

When did Bill Clinton announce he was the democratic candidate for the 2016 presidential election?
How many times did you say Hillary Clinton flew on that plane?

I'll save you all the keystrokes.
Bill Clinton is not currently running for any public office nor is he a candidate for president, he is a private citizen.
There are no records that Hillary Clinton ever flew on that plane.

Don't understand what all the fuss is about.
The fuss is that the purpose of these types of threads is to distract away from real issues. Follow the shinny object, folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:13 PM
 
Location: Arizona
13,054 posts, read 7,784,787 times
Reputation: 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The fuss is that the purpose of these types of threads is to distract away from real issues. Follow the shinny object, folks.
I know. I repped you on the post calling out the "shiny objects"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,191 posts, read 10,397,640 times
Reputation: 33134
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Just like Trump followers dont care about all the lies, deceit, fraud and corruption in Dishonest Donald's past, Hillary supporters wont care about this. Its not even about her, its her husband.
Uh...no....as I said in my first post about this, it's being used to promote the poor Hillary response. Thinking people, however, know that this dame has a history of not only ignoring her husband's history of predation towards women, but enabling it, adding to it, and benefitting from it because she's an opportunist.

And as for the Lolita Express, I stand by what I said about that, too: Bill Clinton has made 26 trips to perv Jeffrey Epstein's private, 72-acre island. Nobody makes 26 trips anywhere unless he likes what he finds there.

These are your Hillbillys, folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:17 PM
 
16,709 posts, read 9,073,211 times
Reputation: 6757
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The fuss is that the purpose of these types of threads is to distract away from real issues. Follow the shinny object, folks.
So Hillary supporters are using shiny objects to divert from real issues by bringing up the NY Times article on Trump?

Hillary has largely enabled Bill's behavior by calling all of his victims bimbos and excusing this behavior away. Was Eileen Wellstone who came forward in 1969 with rape allegations against Bill just a bimbo seeking fame by accusing an unknown fellow college kid of rape?


P.S. I am not a Trump supporter and likely won't vote for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:19 PM
 
16,709 posts, read 9,073,211 times
Reputation: 6757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Uh...no....as I said in my first post about this, it's being used to promote the poor Hillary response. Thinking people, however, know that this dame has a history of not only ignoring her husband's history of predation towards women, but enabling it, adding to it, and benefitting from it because she's an opportunist.

And as for the Lolita Express, I stand by what I said about that, too: Bill Clinton has made 26 trips to perv Jeffrey Epstein's private, 72-acre island. Nobody makes 26 trips anywhere unless he likes what he finds there.

These are your Hillbillys, folks.
And what do you specifically find at the 72 acre island? Easy sex crimes to commit against vulernable minors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
19,715 posts, read 11,530,750 times
Reputation: 5606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Uh...no....as I said in my first post about this, it's being used to promote the poor Hillary response. Thinking people, however, know that this dame has a history of not only ignoring her husband's history of predation towards women, but enabling it, adding to it, and benefitting from it because she's an opportunist.

And as for the Lolita Express, I stand by what I said about that, too: Bill Clinton has made 26 trips to perv Jeffrey Epstein's private, 72-acre island. Nobody makes 26 trips anywhere unless he likes what he finds there.

These are your Hillbillys, folks.
Do you have some evidence that Mr. Clinton committed a U.S. crime? If not, all you have is idle speculation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 01:04 PM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,178 posts, read 5,393,819 times
Reputation: 4160
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Why does the actions or non-actions of a private citizen (Bill Clinton) need to be explained? I have flown on my friend's plane many times and I don't have to explain anything. In the words of D. Trump, "it's none of your business."

It's also a shinny-object distraction, having nothing to do with the campaign and misdirecting attention from issues.
No, Bill is now on the ticket since his wife announced she'd put him on charge of the economy.


Hillary Moves Feminism Forward by Saying She'll Put Her Husband in Charge of the Economy - Brian M. Carey

His character or lack thereof is a legitimate question, as is Hillary's role in going after Bill's ladies. And recall not all were consensual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 01:15 PM
 
44,433 posts, read 17,746,809 times
Reputation: 18690
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Do you have some evidence that Mr. Clinton committed a U.S. crime? If not, all you have is idle speculation.
We already know he is an adulterer, guilty of sexual harassment, and he lies to federal authorities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2016, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
19,715 posts, read 11,530,750 times
Reputation: 5606
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
We already know he is an adulterer, guilty of sexual harassment, and he lies to federal authorities.
I interpret that to mean, no you have no evidence -- you are merely using circumstantial association. Sorry, this is America where prior activity, other than the instance for which one is being accused, has no weight nor does circumstantial evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top