Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 11:59 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,334 times

Advertisements

I thought this pathetic clown said he could be Presidential? Now he's feuding with the Prime Minister of our biggest ally and London's new mayor? We should pray this insane maniac doesn't get anywhere close to the White House, he's a pathetic disgrace to this country.

Donald Trump to British PM David Cameron: 'I'm Not Stupid, OK?' - NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 12:06 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
Your thread title is misleading. In case you are not aware, it was Cameron who "went after" Trump, calling his idea stupid. Trump merely responded that he was not stupid and that, based on CAMERON'S attack, they may not get along. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:09 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Your thread title is misleading. In case you are not aware, it was Cameron who "went after" Trump, calling his idea stupid. Trump merely responded that he was not stupid and that, based on CAMERON'S attack, they may not get along. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE.
Exactly.

A guy standing up for himself/the US. Wow, what's the world coming to, right dexter? Let's go back to the smooth talking people who have sold our country out/made us the worlds doormat.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:11 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Trump is just getting an early start on his foreign policy initiatives. PI$$ off all world leaders one by one and then make a deal with them.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
It doesn't matter. Its like Trump saying "well he started it" like a 5 year old child. He's a grown man running for POTUS and this just shows once again he doesn't have the character or the judgment for the job. He's the weakest, most thin skinned diva Ive ever seen. Hillary has more balls than Trump does.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:15 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
I thought this pathetic clown said he could be Presidential? Now he's feuding with the Prime Minister of our biggest ally and London's new mayor? We should pray this insane maniac doesn't get anywhere close to the White House, he's a pathetic disgrace to this country.

Donald Trump to British PM David Cameron: 'I'm Not Stupid, OK?' - NBC News
God, I hate it when I feel compelled to defend Trump, but here we go...

Cameron is not exactly showing behavior that reflects how the leader of a long standing ally should comport himself, either. Neither he, nor the mayor of London, belong in our politics. This time Trump isn't the only one who is wrong, everyone involved ought to put their overgrown egos away.
Quote:
It is stupid.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Trump is just getting an early start on his foreign policy initiatives. PI$$ off all world leaders one by one and then make a deal with them.
So why don't you be a bit more balanced and accuse the mayor of london of the same thing? He started the nonsense.

Your bias is showing. Badly.

Or this:

Donald Trump ban debated in UK Parliament - CNN.com

You're right.....good early start for a country, england, on the fine art of how to win friends/influence people for the sake of foreign policy deals.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
God, I hate it when I feel compelled to defend Trump, but here we go...

Cameron is not exactly showing behavior that reflects how the leader of a long standing ally should comport himself, either. Neither he, nor the mayor of London, belong in our politics. Everyone involved ought to check their egos at the door.
Right, but a REAL leader takes the high road. There are plenty of ways you can respond firmly without sounding like a little child on a playground, but we shouldn't be surprised. Trump is absolutely, positively incapable of taking the high road and responding with class.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:21 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Right, but a REAL leader takes the high road. There are plenty of ways you can respond firmly without sounding like a little child on a playground, but we shouldn't be surprised. Trump is absolutely, positively incapable of taking the high road and responding with class.
I agree with you.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
I trust you apply your same view to the mayor of london and this kind of nonsense coming from a nation?

Donald Trump ban debated in UK Parliament - CNN.com

I find it interesting you singled out one side again though I understand your bias/obsession of trump/that you won't vote for him. We got it. Really, we do. Over and over and over and over....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections