U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 PM

32,323 posts, read 26,200,084 times

Advertisements

there are women i would support for president of the US, hitlery is NOT one of them.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:37 PM

617 posts, read 270,148 times
The shallowness of the left on parade. Voting for a vagina? Seriously? Not to mention the most dishonest and crooked person running for the highest office in the land. This is why most of us think of leftists and dims as the morons they demonstrate themselves to be on a daily basis.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:39 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,385,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
The shallowness of the left on parade. Voting for a vagina? Seriously? Not to mention the most dishonest and crooked person running for the highest office in the land. This is why most of us think of leftists and dims as the morons they demonstrate themselves to be on a daily basis.
They'd vote for a chimpanzee as long as that check arrives in the mailbox very month.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:40 PM

39,186 posts, read 20,288,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
I am not ashamed to say I want to see a woman in the presidency. Hillary is not my ideal choice for first woman president, but I will be absolutely thrilled that kids growing up right now will see President Hillary Clinton and it will become normal to them that a woman can hold the highest political office in our nation. It is almost taboo, certainly controversial, to express that we want a woman president just for the sake of breaking through that barrier. But in an election where we're picking between 2 candidates most people find unsatisfactory, it seems to me the overall social benefit of electing a woman becomes a legitimate reason to vote for Hillary.
To vote for Hillary based on you wanting to see a women as president is absolutely MORONIC.

I want the person I think will do the best job and this women doesn't think it's Hillary.

Signed
--- A women

Old 05-16-2016, 12:42 PM

29,302 posts, read 39,654,897 times
The choices are what they are this year. And it is not even close. The Republicans are about to nominate a reality TV nincompoop without a clue about how to do the job he seeks. The woman is unquestionably the better qualified candidate. The choice should be easy.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:43 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,299,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I don't know anything a female President would do with her vagina that would make her a better or worse President than a man wielding a penis. You can't be for equality and then show bias by voting for a woman just because she is one.
I'm all for equality and Hillary has the most experience. Look at how many years it took her to get that experience: Law degree, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady US, Senator NY State (8 years), Secretary of State (4 years). No one even compares that is running. She has the best, most varied resume.

Trump doesn't even have a law degree and I think that's necessary to be a good President.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:44 PM

1,100 posts, read 477,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I'm all for equality and Hillary has the most experience. Look at how many years it took her to get that experience: Law degree, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady US, Senator NY State (8 years), Secretary of State (4 years). No one even compares that is running. She has the best, most varied resume.
Sadly, experience can be overrated - which in her case, it is.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:47 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,299,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
Sadly, experience can be overrated - which in her case, it is.
Not for the position of President of the USA. It's the most powerful position in the world.

Companies don't hire inexperienced people to be CEOs.. Why should the country?

Old 05-16-2016, 12:48 PM

44,500 posts, read 17,771,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
And she didn't accomplish a damn thing in any of those positions.

She did manage however to railroad women who accused Bill of sexual harrassment & rape. She voted and support pointless wars in Libya, Syria and Iraq that got 10s of 1000s killed, millions displaced and ran trillions in debt. Our ambassador gets killed on her watch and she blames it on youtube. She supported discrimination against Gays & Lesbians. In general while she was in those position Hillary showed a level of incompetence that would have gotten her fired and even criminally prosecuted from any private sector job.

Hillary had all the opportunity in the world, as you point out to do some good for the country, the people and the world, and she absolutely squandered every bit of it away.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:48 PM

5,626 posts, read 5,043,364 times
I dont agree with a woman being president but that doesnt mean trump automatically gets my vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or