Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 07:01 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
The NYT lied about the Iran deal. It was on the news a few days ago.
Well to be honest, Obama gave Ben Rhodes his orders and Ben lied to sell it to NYT. NYT who thought they had special access lapped it up and reported the lie. The parrots (Obama supporters) just repeated the lie. Obama and Rhodes must have been laughing their arses off.

They'll realize this happened many many times. It's called controlling the media and the parrots are their useful idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 07:42 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,348,186 times
This piece from the Boston Globe that came out in April made my skin crawl even more than the more recent NY Times report:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/ThePageantOfTrumpsDreams

Old 05-16-2016, 08:10 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
Why is it that whenever one of the DNC's propaganda outlets gets caught lying, our left wing extremists start blubbering about FOX? Is the thread about FOX or the NYT?

Old 05-16-2016, 08:33 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Former Trump girlfriend hits back at 'upsetting' NYT cover story - POLITICO

And to show you just how bad the NYT is, they're getting called out by the leftists at Politico!!
THAT takes some doing!

I hope you are watching her on FOX. She's blinking a zillion times a minute. That's a sign of lying. When people tell a lie, they blink 8 times faster than normal. How do you spot a lie? It's all to do with the 'blinking' obvious ... | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-16-2016, 08:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I hope you are watching her on FOX. She's blinking a zillion times a minute. That's a sign of lying. When people tell a lie, they blink 8 times faster than normal. How do you spot a lie? It's all to do with the 'blinking' obvious ... | Daily Mail Online

Yeah..and I am sure that the fact that she has like 16 overhead spotlights shining in her eyes wouldnt make any difference huh? Give me a break.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:10 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,902,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
This former girlfriend of Trump's is pointing out something very important: Trump has always surrounded himself with people who will accept his unacceptable behavior. What this former girlfriend is saying, is that yes Trump did and said creepy things to me, but instead of recognizing it as creepy, I was flattered by it. She is not disputing the report of Donald's behavior, she is simply irritated that the NY Times failed to include her personal reaction to the inappropriate behavior.

Most predators develop a technique for targeting victims. Some choose victims that no one will believe. Some choose victims who have been treated so poorly in life that poor treatment has become normal to them. Guys like Donald Trump who view women as decorative objects seek out women who have been conditioned to view themselves as decorative objects.

Ha ha, go play psychiatrist somewhere else. You act like you know something about this woman or this case, when the fact is you know NOTHING. Nothing at all.
Thanks for the silly post, though!

Old 05-16-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Plenty of women backed up the NYT report, including his construction manager.

One ex-Trump girl who is whining is hardly relevant. She actually claims there were words in the NYT article that there were not.

Ex-Trump employee: 'He thinks he's going to be king' | TheHill
Excuse me, lover of propaganda.......she was the LEAD INTO the article. They used her for the "money quotes".....except they were too stupid to think she would call them out on the hatchet job. Did you even read the Politico piece?? Probably not.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
God, you will stoop to anything, absolutely anything, to try to make the world fit your little narrative.
You need help.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:49 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,606,489 times
Quote:
Really? It's not because they are set up in a room with klieg lights in their face, can't see the people they're talking to through the satellite feed, or that their past is being dragged through the mud?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections