Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 03:30 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
My conscience is fine and I'll gladly vote for him and my conscience will STILL be fine. I'd be more worried about YOUR conscience if your stunt puts HRC or Sanders in the WH, how could you live with that? Oh that's right, it's about taking your ball and going home and nothing else. Conservative "purists" are just as bad as SJW knuckleheads.
Why is your conscience more valuable than mine in the scheme of things. I feel confident that if the nominee were Ted Cruz, you would not be falling in line with the GOP directives. Can you admit that?

Moderator cut: no manual signatures, please

Last edited by Marka; 05-22-2016 at 02:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Lol. You need to grow a pair.
What you suggest is the exact opposite of what is going on. You think it is cowardly to stand against the Donald fan base's bullying and scapegoating instead of falling in line with the rest of the gutless sheeple?

Old 05-16-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
The #NeverTrump crowd needs to understand we need every vote we can possibly get on our side to avoid handing the country to Hillary.
Republican party should consider that when nominating a candidate.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
I would've voted for Cruz had he won the nomination fair and square by getting to 1,237 by the first ballot even though I can't stand the man.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:36 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
The #NeverTrump crowd needs to understand we need every vote we can possibly get on our side to avoid handing the country to Hillary.
Trump claims he doesn't need Republican unity to win. Are you saying Trump is wrong???

Old 05-16-2016, 07:31 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,550 times
If I was Trump, I would name Cruz head of my Supreme Court vetting committee.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:46 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
.....categorically refuse to vote for Trump (since I believe that the biggest bloc of Republicans who will fight our GOP nominee is made up of Cruz supporters):

As a guy who donated to Cruz and would have been pretty happy with him as the nominee, all that I (and many, many others) can say to YOU folks is, s*rew you. Your mindless petulance is disgusting.
I thought Cruz was a statesmen and anti-establishment. I liked him in the beginning and was opened minded on all of the candidates but leaned to someone who could get this country on the right track.

I also liked Ben Carson. As I listened to the debates and all of them being interviewed I got a good idea of what they stood for.

Cruz lost my support when he lied and stole Ben Carson's votes.. the guy who was meek and mild yet was not politically correct. I watched CNN making the announcement Ben Carson was leaving to get a change of clothes.. I also saw Ben talking about Iowa and that he thought he would do pretty good there after campaigning in Iowa.

Cruz lied about Ben Carson dropping out then the creep blamed CNN. I have come to dislike Cruz after I saw him bragging how he won Iowa over and over. He has no remorse.

Cruz also fought with lies and lost all character defending his actions against Ben Carson .. Cruz gave a weak apology to Ben Carson after the voting was over.. Cruz lied in the beginning and lied again when Ben Carson said he DID NOT DROP OUT a minute later and Cruz did not do a second Robo Call to tell the truth.. he hid the truth. Cruz is a snake. You so called Christian broke two commandments against another Christian. Stealing and baring false witness. Cruz sold his soul to try to become president.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:01 PM

617 posts, read 348,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
If I was Trump, I would name Cruz head of my Supreme Court vetting committee.
All he has to do is say he'll appoint Cruz to the SC. Cruz would make a terrific justice. No vetting required; he'd be perfect. Plus, it'll make the twiddleheaded left even more crazy than they already are. Win-win.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:05 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
All he has to do is say he'll appoint Cruz to the SC. Cruz would make a terrific justice. No vetting required; he'd be perfect. Plus, it'll make the twiddleheaded left even more crazy than they already are. Win-win.
Agreed ... I can picture him sitting in a dimly lit room with hundreds of Constitutional law books mumbling to himself. No one really has to like him ...

Old 05-16-2016, 09:05 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Go lecture the Republican party about nominating a liberal democrat as their candidate. I was not given a choice to vote for a Republican, so I have no guilt about not voting for the one the GOP has chosen.

Your bullying and guilting isn't going to work. You are ranting at the wrong people.

#NeverTrump
My sentiments exactly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections