U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 08:37 PM

39,180 posts, read 20,280,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary makes some great points like needing to import more Muslims to the u.s. - we need all Muslims around the world to help us beat ISIS, Muslims are one of our biggest allies in fighting terrorism. Plus the refugees need help. Most people in this country love Muslims living in our neighborhoods.

Our border agents do a great job at border. We need to build bridges with Latinos, not walls.

Americans with jobs can afford a small tax increase of 4 or 5 percent to help non-Americans survive. People are starving in other countries. Under Clinton we can put government first so we can all work to help the less fortunate. Help poor black communities being terrorized by cops.

We don't need a bully that hates Muslims and illegal immigrants that come here for a better life. Hillary is what we need. We need a government that helps people. A government that reaches out to other countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I'm not familiar with your posting history, so I'm not sure how to take this. Is this a serious post and you believe this, or are you being over the top sarcastic? I am thinking sarcastic because this is quite literally one of the most insane things I have ever read - and I actually screenshot it on my phone to laugh with my friends and family about - but I suppose the country has gone crazy enough that this may actually be serious.

I'm thinking this is to over dramatize how insane liberal thinking can be, and you got me good. But just asking you to confirm my suspicions....
Actually I've listened to Hillary and noticed that Lovetosave is repeating Hillary's talking points almost word for word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 08:40 PM

22,623 posts, read 16,748,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
If Hillary is so bad and unlike able why are Trump supporters like you posting so many anti- threads against her? Must be scare lol
Oh puleeeze. You need to go back and count how many antiTrump threads have been started in the last year, in the last month, in the last week. The ones running scared are the anti Trumps - that's all they ever talk about, day in, day out, week after week after week.

Sure don't see a lot of threads about Hillary's great successes and what great things she's going to do, all you see are anti Trump threads and threads claiming that Hillary will win.

Why are Hillary supporters too afraid to talk about all the alleged "good" things Hillary has done, (so they claim) and will do (so they claim)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or