Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I like the globalist view and want to give more of what I earn to become a 3rd world country
YES 4 21.05%
NO 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 05:24 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Obama attacks Trump's worldview in front of graduates - CBS News

OK, the POS divider in chief goes to work on the minds of your kids in a commencement address. Let's undress his words and look at what is the hidden meaning of what he's selling and find what it is in reality.

1) "building walls" is not the way of the future. Obama is trying to convince you that thousands of years of history are wrong.

The cavemen were cavemen because they couldn't build a wall either, but they were smart enough to know that if they lived in a cave, it had walls that protected them, and all they had to do was defend the opening.
As civilization advanced, with no help from Obama, they learned how to build walls to homes, castles, and even walled off cities for protection. From the time cavemen left the cave, to the present, humans have built walls, put a roof on them, and we call them homes today. Anyone here live in a home that doesn't have a wall ? Obama's says they don't work, you're wasting your money on them. He has a better idea on what he can do with your money.

2) "To help ourselves we've got to help others, not pull up the drawbridge and try to keep the world out,"
That is the globalist view he champion's. Take from you and your family and redistribute it until you are as poor as every 3rd world country. It's not much different than the TV show "FANTASY ISLAND". Obama is the Trojan Horse on "Fantasy Island". In his fantasy we don't have enemy's. N. Korea loves us. Iran is out partner. Two billion Muslims in the world with 10% of them radical and millions of them who want to kill you because the hate everything you are. Obama invites them in and takes your money to pay the transportation cost and the other cost associated to support them. Your money.

3) "If you were listening to today's political debate you might wonder where this strain of anti-intellectualism came from,"
If you don't think like Obama thinks you're stupid. The entire country of China and their population of over a billion people are stupid because the aren't buying into climate change and plan to continue polluting for another 15 years.

4 ) "The system isn't as rigged as you think and not as hopeless as you think,"
Don't believe your lying eyes. Believe me because I know what is good for you. Hold you leaders accountable he says and that is the one thing he got right. That is what many voters are doing with the only tool they have, their vote. The leadership in both parties have those with this globalist view of profiting off the destruction of the American way of life.

This election could not be more clear.
Trump and Americans first to maintain a nation that is independent, and sovereign nation.

[u]Hillary and the globalist agenda to continue the descent to 3rd world status and poverty.

[/U]"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 05:31 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,972,701 times
All lies, the Clinton and Obama years were not so bad compared to some other years you genius!

Old 05-16-2016, 05:39 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,509,104 times
People who think trade is evil and making this country turn "3rd world" need to have their vote taken away from them. Trump wants to turn America into isolationist North Korea. Trump's policies will ruin this country. I forgot we don't listen to experts anymore, we value stupidity and indecency.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
[/U]"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump.
You're funny.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:30 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
And we're supposed to believe Obama's administration is going to treat Hillary just like any other criminal?

I'm not holding my breath waiting for an indictment to come from this corrupt administration. Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:34 AM

Well let's see, three post so far, how am I doing ? ( # 4 got in there before I could post this )

One calls me a genius. Looking at these three post I can see how he might come to that conclusion.

One wants to take my vote away. He is all down for dictators like Obama and will tell you where to pee too.

And last but not least one says I'm funny. Well that's not so bad. I bet a sharp stick in the eye gives him a belly laugh.

Who/how did they do on the issues ? Not much to say on that. One is in complete denial. He doesn't believe a word out of Obama's mouth ? Or maybe finds reality behind his words unbelievable.

"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:39 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
All lies, the Clinton and Obama years were not so bad compared to some other years you genius!
Not only were the Obama years not-so-bad, they were pretty good -- especially considering the high level of obstruction from the GOP. We had unemployment drop in half, deficits cut by 75%, taxes raised on the rich and 20 million people have health insurance who couldn't get any before.

While the GOP was telling us that letting the Bush tax-cuts expire would lead to a recession and Obama's "Green Initiatives" were going to skyrocket the price of gas, we got the opposite. The lesson learned is that the GOP is almost always wrong.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:43 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
The problem is that Trump is nuts. He likes to be more then one person. He likes to use different persona at different times.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:46 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
People who think trade is evil and making this country turn "3rd world" need to have their vote taken away from them. Trump wants to turn America into isolationist North Korea. Trump's policies will ruin this country. I forgot we don't listen to experts anymore, we value stupidity and indecency.
Unfair trade is evil ...

Old 05-16-2016, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The problem is that Trump is nuts. He likes to be more then one person. He likes to use different persona at different times.
Ah -- I see we have the emotional shiny object distraction of personality. Some will consider that and vote on it. OK, but which one do you want to hangout with is the justification for voting ?

No problem on the real issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections