Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 05:43 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Bill Clinton is not gonna live in the White House, if Hillary is the new President. Bill and Hillary so many homes around the country.
Do they all have walls and illegals doing the landscaping ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 07:22 PM

1,229 posts, read 858,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Navarro is a Republican hack and a huge supporter of Jeb!.

She's also an obvious quota hire. I know some here view these news channels/programs as entertainment - but I immediately switch to ESPN when they commence with any type of panel discussion/analysis.

Same with shows like the O'Riley Factor. The whole show is one enormous propaganda ploy. Unless you're just watching the show so you can see Bill meltdown or ambush one of his guests -- You're insulting yourself.

Honestly folks......you are your own best analyst. These panel discussions are attempts to mold your perception. They're a lesson in what to think instead of how to think.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:14 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Oh heck, just put Monica on the staff. We all know she'll get the job done when Hillary won't.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:44 AM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
I'm surprised they still believe he has the ability to hustle women.

He looks to me like he's been hollowed out with a spoon.

This is perhaps the most accurate description of Bubba Clinton I have seen in years.

He does look like he's been hollowed out with a spoon, and the creepy Pedo-bear hasn't even reached his 70th birthday yet.

It's not shocking that Bubba's name has been all over the flight logs of the Lolita Express to Jeffrey "I'm a Registered Sex Offender" Epstein's island. But Clinton can't even channel his inner My Sharona, and try as he might, he cannot even get it up for the touch of the younger kind.

Clinton supporters seem to think that 1991 is somehow going to walk through that door, but both Bubba and BrideOfBubba have aged about as well as fish in the sun.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...-tucson-rally/

Old 05-18-2016, 07:14 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
This is perhaps the most accurate description of Bubba Clinton I have seen in years.

He does look like he's been hollowed out with a spoon, and the creepy Pedo-bear hasn't even reached his 70th birthday yet.

It's not shocking that Bubba's name has been all over the flight logs of the Lolita Express to Jeffrey "I'm a Registered Sex Offender" Epstein's island. But Clinton can't even channel his inner My Sharona, and try as he might, he cannot even get it up for the touch of the younger kind.

Clinton supporters seem to think that 1991 is somehow going to walk through that door, but both Bubba and BrideOfBubba have aged about as well as fish in the sun.

VIDEO: Bill Clinton appears listless, disconnected during AZ rally - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
No, some of us (reluctant) Clinton supporters are smart and savvy enough to know that the vast majority of American politicians, Democrat and Republican, are lying, corrupt, self-serving, unethical douchebags in their public lives. God only knows what they all get up to in their personal lives. So, if you want to vote, pick your poison. *shrug*

That's why I will so miss Obama. As politicians go, HE is a good man politically, and, to the best of our knowledge, privately.

I will never defend the way Bill Clinton conducted his personal life while in office any sooner than I will how any GOP politician conducts theirs while holding office. How about Mark Sanford, Rudy Guiliani, John Ensign, David Vitter, et al? Though the Democrats aren't a whole lot better, I've honestly lost track of all the sex scandals among the GOP. And, do you really think Donald Trump has led an impeccable personal life? The guy's been married THREE freaking times, and I, for one, don't think that third marriage is one based on deep love or even compatibility.

Old 05-18-2016, 07:19 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
No, some of us (reluctant) Clinton supporters are smart and savvy enough to know that the vast majority of American politicians, Democrat and Republican, are lying, corrupt, self-serving, unethical douchebags in their public lives. God only knows what they all get up to in their personal lives. So, if you want to vote, pick your poison. *shrug*

That's why I will so miss Obama. As politicians go, HE is a good man politically, and, to the best of our knowledge, privately.

I will never defend the way Bill Clinton conducted his personal life while in office any sooner than I will how any GOP politician conducts theirs while holding office. How about Mark Sanford, Rudy Guiliani, John Ensign, David Vitter, et al? Though the Democrats aren't a whole lot better, I've honestly lost track of all the sex scandals among the GOP. And, do you really think Donald Trump has led an impeccable personal life? The guy's been married THREE freaking times, and I, for one, don't think that third marriage is one based on deep love or even compatibility.
Any man who goes to play golf right after an American citizen is beheaded on video is NOT a good man.

Old 05-18-2016, 08:02 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Oh heck, just put Monica on the staff. We all know she'll get the job done when Hillary won't.
She's not likely to take the job.

Monica says her last experience at the White House left a bad taste in her mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections