Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Presidential poll: Who would you vote for today
Trump 70 51.47%
Hillary 24 17.65%
Other 42 30.88%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 12:29 AM

32,812 posts, read 12,091,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
He's also a man baby with tiny hands (stay tuned for Trump's tweet about me being a loser ).
LOL. I don't completely share your opinion re Trump, but this is still d**n funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 03:01 AM

26,781 posts, read 15,026,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I don't hate Trump like many others do that don't vote for him. I mean if you just ignore him, he won't bother you so I typically ignore him but I know from the little attention I've paid to him he would not be on my side.

I guess I've never paid attention to a politician that closely (I don't see the point) but I do know that I liked Bill. He was one of the greats. Yeah he made a mistake in his marriage but I didn't take it seriously. I found it funny how he acted. Even if what he did was messed up, it didn't take away the fact that our economy was the best it was ever been since I was born.
So I would vote for Hillary just because it's likely that Bill would have a hand. Hillary showed poor judgement in seeming to forgive it so easily but a politician's personal decisions is not the same as their professional decisions. It's just like how some actors aren't the greatest people but still make great performances in movies (see Sean Penn) I know there is talk about her scandals but you might as well be reading the National BSer..scuse me Enquirer. What a waste of paper tho I guess it sells.

Serial misbehavior is not "a mistake", it is a fully conscious decision of an individual with a corrupt character.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:13 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,134,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Right now who has your vote?

Gary Johnson

Old 05-20-2016, 05:17 AM

2,649 posts, read 1,829,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Serial misbehavior is not "a mistake", it is a fully conscious decision of an individual with a corrupt character.
That leaves us with "nobody", for president. When people run for public office, they should be smart enough to know, that their personal and public lives will be scrutinized, beyond belief. If they don't want their lives uprooted, then they should stay out of the public eye.

I agree, Bill Clinton was a jerk in his maleness, when it came to women. However, he was one of our best presidents, some of the best laws in our country, were passed when Bill Clinton was in office.

I wish Hillary would have stopped at senator. She was a
great first lady. Why not take her victories and do more for our country and enjoy her family, I don't get it. What a team Bill and Hill are.

Why other? Why not Bernie? At the very least, this sham of an election year has put the spotlight on our "voting," rights. Maybe, some brilliant people will stop this nightmare. The Electoral College should go the way of the dinosaurs.

Last edited by mollygee; 05-20-2016 at 05:57 AM..

Old 05-20-2016, 06:57 AM

25,571 posts, read 21,753,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hillary? Anyone?
I just had breakfast. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
I vote "Hillary for Prison".
I'm up for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I agree, she belongs in the Big House, not the White House.
Agree, just like anyone else that was either negligent or just plain stupid would be. As we know, if this wasn't Hillary Clinton, she would have been in prison some time ago.

Quote:
I will vote for Trump in November, he is very intelligent and a solution-oriented person and he knows how to straighten out the mess Obama created. Clinton is part of the problem in our country and she'll only make things worse.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Please state what accomplishment makes Hillary most "qualified."
She repeatedly used terrible judgment as SOS, she has repeatedly lied to the American people, she has used every political opportunity to Become excessively wealthy through strewed and unscrupulous dealings with Wall Street and the political power that be.

I voted other.
Hillary is proven liability. She is either become careless or is now just being outed on it. It may be some sort of age related dementia. Possibly a substance abuse problem. Whatever it is, we don't need her sharing it with us anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yep, a proven liability. There is a LONG history and it is time to put it to rest. Send her out to pasture.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:12 AM

3,838 posts, read 1,958,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
If HiLIARy wins, who gets Monica's job?
That's easy.. Monica

Old 05-20-2016, 08:33 AM

54,473 posts, read 33,758,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
That's easy.. Monica
Don't forget the others, Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Maria Furtwangler, Linda Tripp, Juanita Broadrick and others Bill had affairs with..

Old 05-20-2016, 08:46 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,874,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
If HiLIARy wins, who gets Monica's job?
Huma already has that job, she must have an iron constitution to be able to put her face into that horrible hogs rug... Whatever it takes to get ahead (or give head) I guess???

Old 05-20-2016, 08:48 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,874,531 times
Quote:
Don't forget the others, Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Maria Furtwangler, Linda Tripp, Juanita Broadrick and others Bill had affairs with..
Those are just the ones we know about, you can bet there are many, MANY more..

Old 05-20-2016, 08:49 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,481,274 times
Sitting it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections