Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 10:44 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,503,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Is Hillary Clinton responsible for a high-profile supporter of hers attacking (punching) a female Sanders supporter?
I don't hold ANY candidate responsible for what one of their loose-cannon self-proclaimed supporters does in the general public. Ditto when random social media warrior wannabes harass and threaten political workers. Those are public safety matters best handled by law enforcement. There are lots of crazies out there.

But no candidate can duck blame when people whom they claim officially represent them riot at a sanctioned political event.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 11:00 AM

24,370 posts, read 22,982,365 times
Sounds like the Hillary camp is sending in trouble makers and then blaming Sanders. Just like they did with Trump's rallies. Note to Sander's supporters: Don't be afraid to crack these goon's skulls. Trump's supporters stood up to them and they ran away.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Sounds like the Hillary camp is sending in trouble makers and then blaming Sanders.
These were people whom Bernie publicly claimed as his official delegates to the state convention. If Clinton was clever enough to pull THAT off, then that's just one more reason to vote for her!

Old 05-18-2016, 11:39 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,306,221 times
Ahh, this is wonderful good fun to watch. Poor Barbara Boxer, did you see that idiot? Telling people if you boo, you are really booing Bernie Sanders. What a moron. Then the execrable Debbie Wasserman Schultz, blaming Sander's supporters for reacting badly to the policies she and the DNC enacted to protect Hillary and helping create this whole fiasco in the first place. Even the uber-liberal Mika Brzezinski couldn't take it and called on Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign - Mika Brzezinski Calls on Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign | Mediaite

I hope Bernie and all his supporters tell the DNC and Boxer to stuff it.

Stay classy Dems -

Old 05-18-2016, 11:48 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,446,536 times
So let me get this straight.....bernie, who's simply running for the nomination, is now responsible for the actions/behavior of mostly adults who follow him?

Me thinks hillary supporters/the machine are just very frustrated their queen is having a very, very tough time securing the nomination from this guy. She barely won kentucky and lost oregon and both were suppose to be easy wins for her. And I think bernie is going to win CA. Why the dems ran her is beyond me.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:08 PM

34,938 posts, read 31,079,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
So let me get this straight.....bernie, who's simply running for the nomination, is now responsible for the actions/behavior of mostly adults who follow him?

Me thinks hillary supporters/the machine are just very frustrated their queen is having a very, very tough time securing the nomination from this guy. She barely won kentucky and lost oregon and both were suppose to be easy wins for her. And I think bernie is going to win CA. Why the dems ran her is beyond me.
It should be over by then.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Why don't you ask him?
Oh wait, he's already answered:
Quote:
"No one in America should ever fear for their safety at a political rally,” Sanders, a Democratic candidate for the White House, said in a statement. “This ugly incident confirms that the politics of division has no place in our country. Mr. Trump should take responsibility for addressing his supporters' violent actions."
source: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...nce-at-rallies

Old 05-18-2016, 03:08 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,934,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Why don't you ask him?
Oh wait, he's already answered:
source: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...nce-at-rallies
Trump has actively promoted violence. Sanders has not. I know you despise Sanders but this is just ridiculous.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:53 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,225,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Trump has actively promoted violence. Sanders has not. I know you despise Sanders but this is just ridiculous.

Your claim is ridiculous. And it isn't Trump supporters that interrupt and shut down events. It's your fellow intolerant Bernie Bots, the Brown Shirts of America.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:35 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,309,780 times
Most Bernie Sanders supporters are angry and they are protesting because they are poor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections