Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 08:39 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Sorry we only talk about actually being the president every week and a half.

.. so I will ask you now.

How does massive tax cuts combined with large spending increases make any sense?
Deporting illegals, saves over $100 billion a year for starters..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 08:42 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Last I checked, nobody's tax plan added up. I think voters are resigned to nothing happening until it is too late.

Exactly - not sure why this is shocking to anyone voting for an establishment candidate. You get what you vote for.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:44 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
Exactly - not sure why this is shocking to anyone voting for an establishment candidate. You get what you vote for.

Does Hillary even have a Tax Plan? All I've seen from her is woman's cards, race huckstering, and ducking from the media.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Does Hillary even have a Tax Plan? All I've seen from her is woman's cards, race huckstering, and ducking from the media.
Any day it'll come out, just watch, tax increases for the wealthy, (as if we tax wealth), and tax breaks for those who pay nothing.. yaaaaa

Old 05-27-2016, 08:47 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...rican-incomes/

That's her so called plan - tax the hell out of the rich and hope for the best.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...rican-incomes/

That's her so called plan - tax the hell out of the rich and hope for the best.
Exactly.. $2500 tax cut for students, who dont pay taxes, a program to refinance student debt, as if they cant do that already, making otherswho pay taxes, pay "their fair share", while people who pay zero.. get more cuts.. its bs..

Old 05-27-2016, 09:02 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Donald Trump’s Plans Don’t Add Up. Do Voters Care?

The GOP candidate's tax plan will dramatically raise the debt, not decrease it

A campaign built on deception to let the billionaire donor class gain more influence and power. Coupled with his supreme court nominees, it appears he has no intentions on getting citizens united overturned and unlimited corporate influence banned from politics
I care about the issues. I see that Hillary plans to finance her welfare programs by raising taxes on those left with jobs in the US and spend $6.3 trillion on amnesty for illegals.

Everything needs to be taken in context. Trump has a plan to create jobs and make our country more business friendly. That increases the tax base - more paying taxes.

Trump has the best overall when it comes to the "big picture".

"A campaign built on deception" isn't Trump's campaign, and we know whose was, is and always would be.

Also, Trump has to get Congress on board for so much of what he wants to be done that the people will continue to have a voice. He is going to listen to the people, the citizens of OUR country. He not a globalist like Hillary and that alone is a winner to me.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:06 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
I'm sure Mr Trump will fine-tune his plan, as he does listen to the people, and he sees that our great nation is in financial peril.

If you Democrats can offer a better tax plan, then please get back to us.

(Now, remember: Democrats never have solutions.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections