Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 07:17 AM

39,861 posts, read 26,489,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Here is more about this supposed rape: Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

People can decide for themselves if they think she is credible or not.
Nothing like attacking rape victims to defend an abuser. Amazing just how low lieberals will stoop.

Granted Hill has spent much of her career defending rapists and attacking victims; even child victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 07:18 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Bill Clinton: "I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With that Woman!"

https://i.sli.mg/Nk6gUo.jpg

Old 05-19-2016, 07:19 AM

39,861 posts, read 26,489,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Bill Clinton: "I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With that Woman!"

https://i.sli.mg/Nk6gUo.jpg
Close...but no cigar

Old 05-19-2016, 08:00 AM

4,514 posts, read 4,040,975 times
Bill is a rapist. Both candidates Bill / Hill should be ashamed to go outside let alone run for president. They are going to get what they deserve. Hillary is going to wish Bernie didn't just get "mathematically eliminated". Trump knows she isn't going to make it to the general before she is KO'd. She's going to be begging the DNC to steal it from her. The great public Trial of Hillary has just begun.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:20 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,012,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You know, there is a certain line you can cross and be sued for libel.
Truth is a defense to libel/defamation. And the plaintiff would bear the burden of proving it was false. Guess who would be a witness? Broderick. Bill.

And guess what other evidence would likely come in? Bill's being disbarred for lying under oath. Not to mention all of the other victims of his assaults.

Trust me: they won't go there.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:41 AM

20,027 posts, read 20,831,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Yeah Hillary Clinton must be the worst person who has ever lived. Imagine, she is interested in raising taxes on the rich, improving upon Obamacare, wants Wall Street regulation and fights for women's rights. How dare she.
She is a dirt bag.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:48 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,950,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Truth is a defense to libel/defamation. And the plaintiff would bear the burden of proving it was false. Guess who would be a witness? Broderick. Bill.

And guess what other evidence would likely come in? Bill's being disbarred for lying under oath. Not to mention all of the other victims of his assaults.

Trust me: they won't go there.
Keep in mind that Billy-Bob paid Paula Jones $850,000 to drop her sexual harassment suit as I recall. You don't pay almost a million if you've done nothing wrong.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:04 AM

62 posts, read 36,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Considering that 30-60% of people in marriages have affairs and stay with their spouse, many people have made the same decision. But again, the only reason Trump brings this up is because he's ignorant of policy issues facing Americans that Clinton would cream in on.
Multiple times???? I know what the statistics are, but are those for MULTIPLE times? Factor in, that Bill essentially humiliated her in front of a nation. His actions over and over screamed "I DO NOT RESPECT YOU, I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO CHEAT AND YOU ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT"....So she not only stays with him and does nothing to him, she makes it her mission to destroy the character of these women. So give the initiator a full pass and try to destroy these women....That's a champion of women's rights????

Old 05-19-2016, 09:08 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,571,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Bil Clinton is not running. Hillary does. Why would Trump point fingers at Bill? Hillary accused him, Trump of mistreating women, not somone else. BTW he showed his attitude in the interview with Megyn Kelly. It's the way the man is.
Hillary is pulling the "woman" card yet is having Bill help her campaign. He's fair game.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:14 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Hillary is pulling the "woman" card yet is having Bill help her campaign. He's fair game.
That's right. Especially if they're going to pull that "two for the price of one" crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections