Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 09:15 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,756,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Bil Clinton is not running. Hillary does. Why would Trump point fingers at Bill? Hillary accused him, Trump of mistreating women, not somone else. BTW he showed his attitude in the interview with Megyn Kelly. It's the way the man is.
She is an accomplice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 09:45 AM

11,555 posts, read 53,171,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

He'll then have to defend his own record, which will drown out the Bill Clinton thing because Bill is not running for office but Trump is.

perhaps you've missed the comments by Hillary that she's going to make Bill her point man on economic issues?

essentially, she's going down the path of proclaiming a "two fer one" presidency and Bill is the essential half of that. She's trading on the "prosperity" of the B Clinton presidential years.

make no mistake, she's making Bill a huge part of her campaign and projected presidency. As such, anything and everything about him is fair game for her campaign.

Last edited by sunsprit; 05-19-2016 at 09:56 AM..

Old 05-19-2016, 09:54 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Billary.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:00 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
"New York Times’ front-page article last Saturday on Donald J. Trump’s dealings with women forced me into a weekend of self-examination. As much as I support Trump, this isn’t a cult of personality. He’s not Mao, Kim Jong-un or L. Ron Hubbard. We can like our candidates, but still acknowledge their flaws. No one’s perfect.
I admit there are some things about Trump that give me pause. I’m sure these will come out eventually, so I’m just going to list them."

Keep reading at Ann Coulter: Trump's Problem with Women - Breitbart

Old 05-19-2016, 10:01 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,945,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsprit View Post
perhaps you've missed the comments by Hillary that she's going to make Bill her point man on economic issues?

essentially, she's going down the path of proclaiming a "two fer one" presidency and Bill is the essential half of that. She's trading on the "prosperity" of the B Clinton presidential years.

make no mistake, she's making Bill a huge part of her campaign and projected presidency. As such, anything and everything about him is fair game for her campaign.
And what does being a point man on economic issues mean? It will be voluntary, unpaid and not an official job. More importantly, it has nothing to do with sexual allegations from the 1990s.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:03 AM

62 posts, read 36,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
"New York Times’ front-page article last Saturday on Donald J. Trump’s dealings with women forced me into a weekend of self-examination. As much as I support Trump, this isn’t a cult of personality. He’s not Mao, Kim Jong-un or L. Ron Hubbard. We can like our candidates, but still acknowledge their flaws. No one’s perfect.
I admit there are some things about Trump that give me pause. I’m sure these will come out eventually, so I’m just going to list them."

Keep reading at Ann Coulter: Trump's Problem with Women - Breitbart
Ann Coulter is GREAT!!!!

Old 05-19-2016, 10:05 AM

617 posts, read 349,088 times
Would these braindead clinkton supporters be defending this indefensible behavior if there was a R after their names, hmmmm? We all know the answer to that. Braindead and hypocritical makes for sorry human beings.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:51 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsprit View Post

Making Bill a point man on economic issue does not mean it's a "two for one".

Hillary's campaign would welcome Bill taking the fire instead of Hillary. Trump knows that and he tries to deflect it back to Hillary but it's a weak link. Plus, his timing is way off, he's using this line of attack way too soon and it will become a non-story two months from now.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:02 AM

62 posts, read 36,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Making Bill a point man on economic issue does not mean it's a "two for one".

Hillary's campaign would welcome Bill taking the fire instead of Hillary. Trump knows that and he tries to deflect it back to Hillary but it's a weak link. Plus, his timing is way off, he's using this line of attack way too soon and it will become a non-story two months from now.
Be smarter than that. You may not like The Donald, but he is smart. Do you really think for a moment this is Trumps big gun? This is like a fine meal and this infidelity thing is just the antipasta....the real juicy part of the meal is yet to come

Old 05-19-2016, 11:13 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
She is an accomplice

That's right, she is complicit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections