Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2016, 08:08 PM

8,080 posts, read 6,685,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
are you prepared to pay double for a bag of apples/oranges/tomatoes?
I'll gladly pay that knowing that my taxes will come down because I'll be shedding 11 million dependents.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2016, 01:09 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,396,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
It boggles my mind that people believe that brainwash
Quote:
Almost Hitlerian, isn't it?
Yes, what a HORRIBLE idea it is that America would be GREAT again and would win, win, win!

Someone call the UN Human Rights Commission!

Hurry!!! This is an emergency!!!

Old 05-21-2016, 01:23 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,396,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Probably the saddest part is, in reality, Donald Trump was a pretty crappy business man. A terrible husband (3times), a father who was never there, and a pervert who was obsessed with beauty pageants.
All false statements, as I'm sure you already know.

Crappy businessmen don't end up being worth billions of dollars.

His kids love him and are great successes in their own right.

Quote:
But the American people are desperate for what they believe is a quick fix.
They're desperate, eh?

That couldn't have anything to do with 8 years of Obama, preceded by 8 years of Bush, preceded by 8 years of Clinton, preceded by 4 years of Bush....could it?

Quote:
When inflation hits because of this quick fix, you can blame him. I know Florida food, homes, and a multitude of other services will skyrocket in prices because Americans won't do what the immigrant population is willing to do at least in the state of FL.
Well, I guess you won't be able to enjoy the exploitation of cheap labor from overseas while expecting OTHER Americans to pay for the welfare costs for our country's own citizen layabouts -- as well as for the health care, welfare, incarceration and education costs for illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

How sad for you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I've thought about this as well. It's going to be time for these moochers to pull themslves up by their boot straps and work. Or else be cut off from the dole.
Exactly.

Quote:
are you prepared to pay double for a bag of apples/oranges/tomatoes?
Big Macs might cost a dollar more.

Not the end of my world.

The libs are probably planning to add huge taxes to all the food that they disapprove of, anyway (because it's "bad for us" and they need to "save us from ourselves".)

You can find out for sure by electing Hillary....

Old 05-21-2016, 08:10 AM

38 posts, read 18,116 times
Yes, I am sure you would turn down speaking engagements for millions of dollars. . . . . Please, liars.

Old 05-21-2016, 11:44 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,879,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Right. The Clintons push laws that put the poor in jail while keeping their Wall Street Puppeteers safe.
Examples please or do you just make up a narrative as you go along?

Old 05-21-2016, 11:47 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,879,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
This is 100% correct. There is no capitalistic or market-based reason anyone would pay the Clinton's hundreds of millions of dollars to speak. It was pure influence peddling and these interests were buying access to the US government on the come.

Crony capitalism is anything but capitalism and that's what the Clintons push.
That's not really true. Companies pay notable persons to appear and speak to draw crowds. I was on a ship that had Andrew Cuomo, who wasn't governor yet and was just a private citizen, give a keynote speech which was he was paid.

Famous actors and economists get paid too for the same reason.

Old 05-21-2016, 12:08 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,600,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Examples please or do you just make up a narrative as you go along?
The narrative is very simple. We have a bunch of fat cat Wall Street Liberals who want more of the same from Clinton that they got out of Obama, that is $trillions of free money, and they figure they are clever enough to Madoff everyone else. I love clever people who are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing.

Old 05-21-2016, 01:14 PM

17,264 posts, read 11,101,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I'll gladly pay that knowing that my taxes will come down because I'll be shedding 11 million dependents.
Me too!! I'm all for raising prices of apple to get rid of millions of people that have no business being here.

Old 05-21-2016, 06:14 PM

22,286 posts, read 11,787,762 times
Quote:
Looks like you're finally understanding the "Anybody but Trump" concept, aren't you?

Congratulations.

And because Trump is continuing to win doesn't mean he's right for the job. The popular vote often has been wrong over the years.
You've decided anybody but Trump but...

Yet you still continue to wail and gnash your teeth when you have the following choices:

1) Vote for Hillary
2) Vote third party
3) Don't vote at all
4) Get on the Trump train already

Old 05-21-2016, 06:16 PM

22,286 posts, read 11,787,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh. Citing Hitler is a sure sign that you have lost all legitimacy at argument.
By invoking Godwin's Law, he loses. Big time. He is running out of valid arguments, yet continues to wail and gnash his teeth. Doesn't he realize that the more he whines and moans about Trump, the more support he sends Trumps' way? This has me wondering if there is a cure for TDS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections