Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2016, 04:46 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
So a terrorist attack (if it is one) is the fault of a religion?

Did you ever stop to think that the passengers who were on that plane were Muslim? Many of the passengers were from Egypt. Most of the people killed by ISIS are Muslim.
We cleared up the misunderstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
LA Times was the first to call it "workplace violence", but in their updated material, they forgot to add that in that they called it that. Though they tried to hide it, look close, one is still there:

http://timelines.latimes.com/san-bernardino-shooting/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...an-bernardino/

(Both liberal rags)

And then:

Here We Go Again: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino CA

So many threads from libbies calling it "work place violence" while the rest of us spoke about reality and "terror attack".

Finally, this is what Trump is talking about:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us...-fbi.html?_r=0

For 2 years they talked about it...BEFORE SHE EVER CAME HERE. What kind of vetting was that?
At least you provided a source, which is rare when I have these discussions on here. At the end of the day, once the facts come out, I think liberals are on the same page when it comes to eliminating any terrorist groups and properly vetting everyone, including Muslims. The disconnect comes after that, which was my point.

Not wanting every Muslim to be treated like a terrorist =/= being okay with the occasional terrorist attack, which is what some believe actually believe.

I do find it interesting that this is one of the circumstances where a rush to judgment and not waiting for all of the facts to come out is suddenly okay.

Last edited by ATG5; 05-19-2016 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 04:46 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50
So, why did we attack Saddam? Was he responsible for 9/11? NOOOOOOOooooooooo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
REALLY?!?!?!
Really. The 911 Commission report concluded that Iraq had nothing to do with 911. Even Bush admits it: Bush: Saddam was not responsible for 9/11 | World news | The Guardian

Old 05-19-2016, 04:53 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
This has to be one of the most ridiculous and absurd things I have ever read in my life.

Source?

And for the 1,000,000th time, liberals don't defend terrorism, they simply do not want every person who has Muslim faith to be treated as if they are a terrorist or terrorist supporter.

Honestly, I think my 5 year old cousin can understand that.

Bodies haven't even been identified yet, and it's already been made into some political p*****g match.

Exactly!

Old 05-19-2016, 04:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Egyptian officials are now saying it was most likely terrorism. Trump once again comes out in front of everyone else and calls it correctly.
First of all, Egyptian officials want it to be terrorism and not a mechanical failure or a suicidal pilot, so they would jump at that explanation.

Second of all, doesn't it seem odd that a Muslim extremist would take out an Egyptian plane with only 66 passengers, most of whom are likely to be Muslim (including the pilot and co-pilot?). It would give a thoughtful person pause, but of course we know Trump is anything but thoughtful. Maybe an extreme white supremacist did it. It would just be poetic justice if it turned out to be a Trump-supporter type.

Old 05-19-2016, 05:01 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Really. The 911 Commission report concluded that Iraq had nothing to do with 911. Even Bush admits it: Bush: Saddam was not responsible for 9/11 | World news | The Guardian
I do not have the energy to explain this to you. WE KNOW THAT, the question was, "why did we go to war with Iraq", the answer is: they were chomping at the bit for years to do just that.

This has been discussed to death on this forum...I'm not going to do it again just because some people want to pretend none of this was ever talked about. Go look it up yourselves. The video is just a jumping off point.

Old 05-19-2016, 05:06 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,321,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a stupid response.
I might be but then again how many years will it take the Republicans to investigate why the Obama adminstration took so long to declare it an act of terrorism?? Talk about your stupid responses, Benghazi anyone?

Old 05-19-2016, 05:12 PM

1,268 posts, read 797,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Hillary Clinton on EgyptAir crash: "It does appear" to be "act of terrorism" - CBS News

Hey, wait....but.....hey.....we don't have all the facts in, how can she say this?!?

Is this "presidential" to say so early like trump is being accused of before all the facts are in? hil bots?
This is classic. The conservative brain in action. There are about 11 pages of conservatives swearing that the left will not claim it's terrorism, but as soon as a statement is made by Hillary, she is condemned. Do any of you have the capacity to read the previous drivel you have written? The argument isn't about what was said. The argument is about the ignorant posters swearing no democrat will call it terrorism to remain PC. READ THE THREAD. Trump bots?

Old 05-19-2016, 05:16 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
They came out and said they did. No don't ask for a link look it up yourself.
Your suggestion rather confuses me ..I think you are confusing the downing of the Russian Airline in the Sinai..because as of now 713Pm EDT, NO ISIL claim has been made at all..So, IF you would kindly provide backup such information. Whatever link you seem to claim to be on the internet..please provide..TYIA~~ Unless and of course you are somehow more clairvoyant than everybody else reporting??????

Old 05-19-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Time to take the oil from ISIS. Bomb the oil fields in Iraq, send in Chevron and Exxon Mobil, take the oil for our selves. Cut off ISIS money flow.
Been there and done that, it would be nice if the electorate would just keep up. It really isn't that hard.

U.S. Bombing of ISIS Oil Facilities Shows Success

Old 05-19-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Your suggestion rather confuses me ..I think you are confusing the downing of the Russian Airline in the Sinai..because as of now 713Pm EDT, NO ISIL claim has been made at all..So,
I wonder if this is what they are talking about, (also confused)

What Isis said about bringing down the Russian plane with a bomb | Africa | News | The Independent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections