Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 05:43 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times

Advertisements

This has shown that Clinton is either very haphazard about the job she does or is possibly developing early onset dementia of some type. Either one of those makes her unfit to serve as POTUS and that is the bottom line here, unfit to serve. She is a PROVEN liability. How much more risk should we be taking with her?

Old 05-20-2016, 07:29 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What I see is Donny's Teflon coat continues to be effective.
Dear.

What I said speaks for itself. Insulting me doesn't change it.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
That's one of many reasons I admire Gates, he is knowledgeable, frank, and bipartisan.
He acknowledges his concern about the server issue, but he often speaks highly of Clinton while going out of his way to denounce Trump

Funny how that part was left out. I'm shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What I see is Donny's Teflon coat continues to be effective. Funny how you still seem to give credence to your so-called 'political hack' when he's whining about Hillary yet he loses all credibility when your little Donny's abilities and trustworthiness are questioned.

To any adult, there's no critical thought there at all.

Since you've been so kind to tell us what Gates meant about Hillary, let me return the favor and tell you what he meant about Donny: 'That jackass is such a loose cannon he shouldn't be trusted with a cap gun, never mind the nuclear football.

Yes, I saw him on television and it's clear he felt Trump was unfit to be President, as does over half the country AND other countries as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This has shown that Clinton is either very haphazard about the job she does or is possibly developing early onset dementia of some type. Either one of those makes her unfit to serve as POTUS and that is the bottom line here, unfit to serve. She is a PROVEN liability. How much more risk should we be taking with her?
Oh dear. That's quite a reach. You ARE aware that Gates thinks that Donnie's childish temperament makes him unfit for office, yes?

The risk we would be taking with putting the orange clown with NO FILTER in office is nearly unimaginable. Yet here you are promoting him. Tsk tsk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections