Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 03:24 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed MyNameIsBellaMia.

Trump will win the presidency because he is willing to address
  • Offshoring of Jobs
  • Illegal Immigration
  • Crony capitalism
  • Crooked politicians taking payola from Wall Street
  • Pointless wars of choice that get 10s of 1000s killed, increase terrorism, cost the taxpayer Trillions.
  • Obamacare's costs on the middle class
There hasn't been a single Trump Derangement topic started here, out of 1000s that addresses any of this. It's why Trump continues to prove them wrong at every turn.

(the people don't care about tinfoil)
None of which general election voters really care about. The only thing people go to vote for is the economy and safety. Everything else is a non existent factor. Trump can't really go after crony capitalism when he engages in it either. He might get some traction on offshore jobs but probably not much since it doesn't affect as many people as the populists like to think. Trump will get people to vote because he is white and says things they wish they could about other groups. Lets stop over exaggerating his appeal based on his message.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:27 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times
Quote:
He isn't a serious candidate will drop out <- Wrong.
i'll gladly admit to this claim. i specifically said that trump wasn't a serious candidate until he released his financial disclosure.

every time trump had teased in the past about a potential run for political office he'd drop out before financial disclosures would be do. i tend to judge people on what they've done over what they say they're going to do. this time trump did release his disclosures.

altho..... i was amazed at how vague his disclosures were allowed to be. my guess is if trump was required to give an exact accounting of his assets he would have dropped out before releasing that info.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:47 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,338,120 times
No wonder he's buddies with the guy who runs the National Enquirer lol

Donald Trump's Conspiracy Theories About Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and JFK : NPR

Old 05-24-2016, 04:16 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
None of which general election voters really care about.....
Trump proved all you wrong by running with those items. It won him the GOP nomination. This speaks for itself.

Old 05-24-2016, 04:23 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Tawdry, unproven facts being brought up by Trump against Clinton.....shows the character of the individual that millions of his cult members are willing to look past. It wasn't long ago that Trumpy was defending Clinton against these attacks, now he's talking about the Clintons committing murder. Trump would bring lawsuit against anyone that did that to him.

To me, this victimizes the Clintons and makes Trump look like the bad guy. Surely wouldn't bring me to support him after listening to him bringing up a miserable time in our history again. He did the same thing with 9/11 by trying to make political points off of the suffering of Americans.

Old 05-24-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Trump for the win~2016
Like posting, "Trump for the win~2016" thread after thread?

Old 05-24-2016, 04:32 PM

25,943 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Most of the comments coming from the anti-Trumps at this point aren't worth addressing. It seems that anti-Trumps don't give a darn about the REAL issues. They seem to think the election, probably one of the most important in our history, is some kind of joke. I think this speaks to their lack of patriotism and intelligence.

Anyone that is voting for Hillary identifies or accepts her criminal and dirty actions toward our country and our people. I suppose some are paid as I notice they seem to post from a list of shady websites and cannot actually debate the REAL issues any better than their sorry candidate.

I guess they think if they keep believing the myths and speaking them, they'll come true. Doesn't it make you happy that you don't identify with that group. Seriously, one has to be really ignorant about the situation our country is in and Hillary's history to vote for and lacking of integrity if they are shilling for her.

Tin foil hats? Now, how 2nd grade is that. Sorry, I just can't stoop that low.

Old 05-24-2016, 04:32 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Tawdry, unproven facts being brought up by Trump against Clinton.....shows the character of the individual that millions of his cult members are willing to look past......
Broad negative generalizations about 10s of millions of people you have never met or know speaks to the tawdry..

Old 05-24-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Insult only means you lost the argument.
seems to be Trump's m.o. - so thanks for that

Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM

The 223 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ults.html?_r=0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections