Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 10:26 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,811,944 times

Advertisements

Can't stand the fake indian!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2016, 10:30 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Seriously? bringing up Whitewater? After all the tons of stuff bout it several years ago? can't trump come up with anything current?

The indictments were drafted, but never issued. A Trump DOJ could pull the trigger on Hillary at any time.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 AM

1,683 posts, read 810,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
That's important, why?
Because there is NO defense for donald j tramp but they have to double down on their status as tramp-bots because they live their meager lives vicariously through him.

Sad. Really sad.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:08 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The indictments were drafted, but never issued. A Trump DOJ could pull the trigger on Hillary at any time.
You know this how, exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins_Fan View Post
Can't stand the fake indian!
Nobody is going to lose sleep because you don't like her.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:45 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
Trump has no choice but to bring up dead non-issues from the 1990s, because he can't defend (or even know) his own proposals.

Trump can't argue why his tax plan, which showers the rich with massive tax-cut and adds ten trillion dollars to the debt is a good idea. He can't defend his health plan, that is worse than what we have now. He can't explain why he wants the defense budget increased when the generals and admirals are content. So, he must go on the offensive with distractions.

Your post is total nonsense, but the part I highlighted in bold is especially insane.

Our military commanders are FAR from "content". Many of them are LIVID with Obama for not only his defense cuts but his completely rudderless 'leadership' and endless waffling on key decisions.

You are completely out of touch with Reality.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:49 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
That's important, why?
So it doesn't matter to you that she lied about her heritage on her application to Harvard?

That's OK with you?

Or is this news to you?

Old 05-26-2016, 12:51 PM

617 posts, read 348,965 times
Tyster, obama purged all the generals that opposed him just like any dictator would. At least they survived their forced resignations.

Old 05-26-2016, 12:52 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
LOL... Trust me, if I thought the responses were remotely adequate I'd have not brought it up. Warren's deceit is child's play. Trump cares for nought but himself. I will note for the record you ignored the two other issues I brought up. He may have won a primary but he will lose the general, guaranteed.
If you're going to vote on the other two issues you brought up, I really have to question where your standards are...

Especially given whitewater and that..

Clintons have helped NO ONE..

Old 05-26-2016, 12:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
So it doesn't matter to you that she lied about her heritage on her application to Harvard?

That's OK with you?

Or is this news to you?
The left have no standards. They excuse anything a Democrat does, while then running around whining about things like "tax returns".. pretending they hold any meaning..

Old 05-26-2016, 01:00 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Your post is total nonsense, but the part I highlighted in bold is especially insane.

Our military commanders are FAR from "content". Many of them are LIVID with Obama for not only his defense cuts but his completely rudderless 'leadership' and endless waffling on key decisions.

You are completely out of touch with Reality.
On that 'reality' thing. I can see plainly that Obama made massive defense cuts. Oh wait...

Where did you hear that 'the military commanders are livid with Obama regarding cuts? Please cite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections