Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 09:14 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times

Advertisements

Bernie is a nice guy with the wrong message.. give aways don't create jobs.. free college and no job to go to.. we will have millions of college educated kids living in the basement next to the water heater and furnace. We need Trump to create good jobs and get this country back on the right track.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:18 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,986,531 times
I think Sanders has some h**l of a nerve telling Democrats how to run their convention. Same goes for Cruz.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:19 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Bernie is a nice guy with the wrong message.. give aways don't create jobs.. free college and no job to go to.. we will have millions of college educated kids living in the basement next to the water heater and furnace. We need Trump to create good jobs and get this country back on the right track.
While I agree, I want to take this opportunity to remind people that Trump cannot do this alone. We will have to push our Congress people, who right now don't appear to be doing squat for us, to get off their butts and serve the people that voted them into office.

You have to respect Dems that are loyal to the party and at least have the decency not to vote for Hillary. I also read they expect about 40% of Bernie's support to move to Trump IF Sanders is not the nominee. I still think Sanders deserves the nomination.

We all have to remember that the POTUS doesn't have control and when they try to seize it the way Obama has, it is Congress who is failing us.

Off center ideas aren't as bad as proven liabilities and incompetent (Clinton).

Old 05-28-2016, 09:27 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,954,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Businesses relocate where the population is highly educated. Its not bad to make it easier for working class kids to go to college, just like rich kids. We already have a public school system, so expanding it to the public universities make sense. The middle class bailed out corporate America, it is time for corporate America and the billionaire class to pay something back after 40 years of a redistribution of wealth and income from the middle class to the top. This is not give aways. This is fairness.

How long are we going to continue to see the nation's wealth being transferred to the top? More concentration of wealth at the top, means more concentration of power at the top, means more legislation favoring the people on the top, means even more concentration of wealth and power on the top, and around and around it goes. In the end, only one family will have the majority of the wealth. That is the real giveaway and free stuff. The billionaire class is on the war path against the working class and they are winning. Fighting back is the right thing to do, not meekly surrender and elect one of them.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:27 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,975,890 times
Sanders is lead clown-car on the cuckoo parade, and his supporters show just how gibbering the Democratic Party has devolved. As well as how fractured and evenly divided the Democrats are.

At least half of his directions-challenged adherents will ending making irretrievably wrong turns on the way to Philadelphia.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:32 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think Sanders has some h**l of a nerve telling Democrats how to run their convention. Same goes for Cruz.
Yeah--who do they think they are--Donald Trump?

Donald Trump wants to have control over the GOP convention in July - CBS News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6c5_story.html

Old 05-28-2016, 09:34 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Sanders is lead clown-car on the cuckoo parade, and his supporters show just how gibbering the Democratic Party has devolved. As well as how fractured and evenly divided the Democrats are.

At least half of his directions-challenged adherents will ending making wrong turns on the way to Philadelphia.
This is probably the funniest post of the week here on C-D. A Trump supporter talking about how the Democratic party has devolved into clown cars and cuckoo parades.

Hilarious.

Old 05-28-2016, 10:26 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
I have to disagree. I say Bernie and Trump are the most I touch what the America people need. They do have some revolutionary ideas that the Parties should work towards. Sanders ideas can come as daunting and unrealistic, but would greatly benefit America.
Agreed. A LOT of us "Trumpsters" like Sanders, too. It's Hillary most of us don't like or trust.

Old 05-28-2016, 10:35 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,208,143 times
He is assuming national economy when it is a global economy.

Old 05-28-2016, 11:24 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,323,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed. A LOT of us "Trumpsters" like Sanders, too. It's Hillary most of us don't like or trust.

I trust Hillary, I like Trump, don't care for Sanders, unlike Hillary and Trump, Sanders is dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.