Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 03:36 PM

993 posts, read 766,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I just ran across that same link; was getting ready to post it up but, saw yours 1st.

Hillary's taking more and more hostile fire; it's a matter of time before she's taken out IMHO.
I wish it were so, but she'll never be taken out. Who's going to take her out? Unless she ends up in jail before the election, she's not going anywhere. She thrives in a hostile environment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2016, 05:51 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
*It should be noted that "record keeping rules" are set in place to comply with Law.
They are simply not just Department Guidelines.
That's what really hurts Hillary, the OIG report outright said she violated federal record keeping laws.

Old 05-28-2016, 11:28 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Some people want it to get worse because they hate Clinton. I think it never got bad, Clinton still will be our next President.
You hold onto that, I'm actually hoping she is nomination at this point. If the IG report is any indication of what is to come from the FBI it's going to be very bad for Clinton. Ideally the FBI report is just short of recommending indictment for Clinton and bunch of her staff are indicted. Hopefully she continues the campaign, I can get out my lawn chair and popcorn for the Democrats convention.

Old 05-29-2016, 05:43 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The one thing I agree with the Democrats on, is that the congressional hearings have been nothing but a dog, and pony show. The Republicans have purposely scuttled the investigations, it is outright shameful for them to cover for their fellow ruling class buddy, Hillary Clinton.
Correct.......they were trying to find a way to get Hillary while not harming their "war" efforts. If they had been willing to be honest about the entire mess and condemn it all they might have made some positive changes but they support what we were doing over there and couldn't harm that.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:06 AM

26,461 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Default Obama Riding to Hillary's Rescue! Justice Dept. attempts to blocks court order for Hillary to Testify

You know they are getting close to juicy stuff that could end it all for Hillary when Obama's Justice Department filed a court motion to try and prevent Hillary from testifying.

Why are they so afraid of Hillary talking?

Hillary is a corrupt liar, good thing she is a political elite and above the rules and laws for us Little People!

Justice Dept. Tries to Prevent Deposition of Clinton in Email-Related Suit

Feds fight to prevent Clinton deposition in email case | TheHill

Old 05-30-2016, 07:12 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Yep, and Hillary said she would cooperate with all reviews, and investigations.

Well, the OIG report proved that to be a lie, and here is further proof.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:12 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,972,701 times
Hillary is innocent until proven guilty
So get your facts straight genius!

Old 05-30-2016, 07:16 AM

26,461 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Hillary is innocent until proven guilty
So get your facts straight genius!
Yes and Obama found out about her private email set up from the news the same time that we did. Except he was emailing her private account!

P.S. A genius would probably realize that I have 100% legal right to think she is guilty and point out signs that she is. Guilty until proven innocent applies to the due process of the government not punishing her before being found guilty in a court of law, but I am not posting with someone who is smart, am I?

Old 05-30-2016, 07:16 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,509,104 times
Judical Watch is a trash can of lobbyists. Also who I refer to as the conservative handlers.

Scaife Foundations - SourceWatch

^These people bankroll them all.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:24 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Judical Watch is a trash can of lobbyists. Also who I refer to as the conservative handlers.

Scaife Foundations - SourceWatch

^These people bankroll them all.
I guess you think all those Federal Judges that are in charge of over 200 FOIA Lawsuits against the State Department are also "trash ca lobbyists & conservative handlers".

The US Justice Department is fighting the American Citizens who have a right by LAW to the information they are attempting to hide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections