Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 09:11 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
This ^^^^^.

Even if all of HRC's audio conversations re this subject had been recorded, indicated guilt without a shadow of a doubt, and were posted to an Internet site for everyone to listen to, partisan hack Lynch still wouldn't indict HRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
1-Yep. 2-Yep. 3-Yep. 4-IDK if the FBI will go public. 5-Yep.

I think that even if the FBI does happen to go public, Lynch won't budge.
I agree, no way the Dems wouldn't have a run Biden unless they were going to make sure Hillary isn't indicted. Unless something unexpected comes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
For the record, if Hillary is indicted, she clearly has to step aside. No ifs and buts.

But you can be assured that before it happens, Lynch would give adequate notice to the WH to put Plan B in motion. Plan B-iden.

Mick

I agree, any candidate would have to step down if indicted.

I bet they would find a way to not indict on this email thing, unless the FBI found a smoking gun in the deleted emails. I don't know how it takes over a year to investigate emails.

Are they delaying until after Hillary gets the nomination to announce there will be no indictment, or have they found something else they just can't ignore.

I wonder if they found emails that clearly show pay for play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 09:15 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted - Rasmussen Reports™

Democrats should change their name to the Dysfunctional Party.

It's Rome all over again. Too bad no one remembers history.

40% of all voters said they are less likely to vote for Clinton, while 48% said it will have no impact on their vote. This in spite of the fact that 65% consider it "likely" that Clinton broke the law.

Why would this surprise anyone? Her sycophants have proven.that they couldn't care less about scandal after scandal and lie after lie. An indictment is simply more of the same.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:19 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,923,705 times
What a precedent we are setting this election- A reality TV star versus a woman under FBI investigation will most likely be our choices for President. Sad...

Old 05-31-2016, 09:37 PM

7,633 posts, read 8,698,013 times
Even if she's convicted murder, her supporters would ask her not be jailed in order to be the first female president.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:27 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,568,330 times
If Bush Dick Cheney and a few other a not in prison for a min of 30 min for lying 935 times to get us into the Iraq war the most worthless war in history. Or if no Wall Street executive arrested for helping the tanking the economy the biggest depression in over 70 yrs. Clinton is 1000 over safe nothing will ever happen to her.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Old 06-01-2016, 01:10 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,463,318 times
Quote:
Maybe because they believe in due process? Indictment is not a conviction.

Wow, 30% of Republicans want her to keep going? 46% of the Independents?

I guess those people don't think the email server scandal is a big deal.

Mick
Sure, and maybe there's ocean front property in iowa too.

Reminds me of those who still elected this guy in after his venture into crack and whores.

Marion Barry, re-elected Washington mayor after drug term, dies - SFGate

I think it's obvious that politicians who get into office are just a reflection of the character of those who elect them as they are the ultimate enablers/put them into office. The mirror never lies. Scary how this paints many of the voters who vote for this lady.

I think our country is even in more trouble than I imagined after reading a poll like this. Very sad.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-01-2016 at 01:21 AM..

Old 06-01-2016, 02:06 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
Let her be the first POTUS to have the Oval Office in her prison cell. I don't think Bill will be making any conjugal visits, though.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:37 AM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Maybe because they believe in due process? Indictment is not a conviction.

Wow, 30% of Republicans want her to keep going? 46% of the Independents?

I guess those people don't think the email server scandal is a big deal.

Mick

Or just want a candidate ought there weighed down by her own baggage.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:38 AM

991 posts, read 628,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I tend to agree. An 'indictment' is not the same as 'conviction'.

For instance, Donald John Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for the Presidency of the United States of America, is currently being 'sued' (being a civil action, not criminal) by the Attorney General for the State of New York, claiming that the defunct "Trump University" was but a scam.

Do I think that Mr. Trump should withdraw from the race? Not at all. The Attorney General for the State of New York has not 'proven' his case. Mr. Trump, even in civil matters, has a presumption of 'innocence' or such.

It is extremely fortunate for Mr. Trump that the suit by the Attorney General for the State of New York will not come to trial before the election.
Stunning Hidden Agendas Exposed – Trump University Lawsuit Brought By Firm Who Paid $675,000 To Bill and Hillary Clinton…

Quote:
LawNewz.com discovered that when it comes to politics, Robbins Gellar Rudman & Dowd, the law firm behind the class action lawsuit, is not exactly neutral either. Our analysis, using data compiled by The Washington Post, found that Robbins Gellar Rudman & Dowd paid the Clintons a total of $675,000 in fees for speeches since 2009. Hillary Clinton gave a speech for the law firm as recently as September 4, 2014.

In addition GotNews is reporting on the Open Borders immigration position of the judge overseeing the Trump civil case.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...llary-clinton/

Old 06-01-2016, 02:41 AM

991 posts, read 628,728 times
WOW: Trump Hatin’ “Mexican Judge” Awarded Scholarships To Illegal Immigrants

WOW: Trump Hatin' "Mexican Judge" Awarded Scholarships To Illegal Immigrants - GotNews
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections