Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 07:15 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Unless she refutes it, since 1964 was the date of the passage of the Civil Rights Bill, I'm assuming that the "they" she's referring to refers to an entire race of people; i.e., blacks.
That's exactly what popped into my mind when reading that post but I'll give the benefit of the doubt and let her clarify before making further judgment.
~amanda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 09:03 PM

19,022 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Perhaps, but what "failure" may be the case here is your wanting to couch everything so neat and specific, noticeably dropping the "terrorist" label in the process for obvious reasons.

Fact is, however, when Trump spouts off about these "criminals and terrorists," what he is referring to are rapists, murderers and people who kill innocent people in terrorist fashion, just as he has described the infiltrators among the Syrian refugees. He isn't referring to the "crime" of waiting in the hardware store parking lot with hopes someone will pay some money to help them build a fence or do some landscaping work.

Hello? Testing, one, two..., can you hear me?
Thank you for the kind words of support.
You have not provided any facts in rebuttal, hence, you have acquiesced.
Capitulation graciously accepted.
People who violate laws are criminals.
Whatever a criminal does in the course of a crime does not exonerate him from the original charge.

Personal observation:
Illegal aliens / invaders have infiltrated most major cities, and have no respect for our laws, nor our culture or language, and have no allegiance to America - and government won't protect us from them - but encourages them to invade. Within this community hides even more dangerous predators who deal drugs, and engage in crime with impunity.

In my own experience, the apartment complex we lived in was “invaded”. Suddenly, our cable TV was periodically disrupted as the lawless invaders sought “free cable” and broke off our connections. They had no respect for other people or their property. They were packing 12 - 18 people into 2 bedroom apartments - which was illegal, as well. The parking lot was filled up with their pickup trucks, blocking other tenants. And they were noisy. It was so bad, we had to post a sign in Spanish, asking them to keep the noise down. (Roommates worked night shift and slept during the day).

Ironically, they clashed with the melanin enhanced more so than the melanin deficient folks, and drove them out of the complex. The last I heard, it was 90% Hispanic. But BLM haven't targeted them for censure.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:02 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
The types who would go rioting probably aren't even actually planning to vote anyway.

And I think that anyone who won't vote (assuming they're able) shouldn't be complaining.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:14 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Look at all the violent protests that are going on at these little Trump rallies. It's not even the general election yet. And since a Trump landslide victory seems inevitable, I can't imagine what type of destructive riots are going to happen on election night. I think the Social Justice Warriors are going to be burning down major cities.
Social justice warriors? Try paid agitators.

Let's see if we have an election. I'm amazed at the number of people(of course many today are self involved), that don't know in a case of civil unrest, terrorist attack, etc. The election will be postponed.

So keep hoping that cities burn, you will be living under Martial Law, and you won't like it.

I live in LA, during the 92 riots we lived under ML for a few days. You had to be off the street by dark. Sounds like fun huh?

Old 06-04-2016, 10:21 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Default When Trump wins, we're going to see the biggest riots ever in America

Yeah I think from the looks of things you are correct.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
That's because Trump won't be in charge yet. He would bring out the national guard. Remember Ferguson and Baltimore when the persons in charge says they have a right to demonstrate. Burning down the town is not demonstrating. That is why Trump needs to be the one elected. We need law and order back in our country. People need to learn to be civilized and send e-mails and telephone and write letters. We have allowed people to act like a third world country long enough. They have been doing this since 1964. If they are not happy yet, they never will be.
They're not demonstrators. They want civil unrest. Some are getting paid to do this.

Since you mentioned Ferguson it came out later many were paid agitators brought in from out of state.

It wasn't the residents of Ferguson doing most of it. There is a video from a grocery store showing these agitators going in and start fires. Nice, burn down someone's business. They were white and black.

Than a black woman who was a Ferguson resident comes in and takes anything she can find including milk to try and put out the fires, she said this is where she shops.

Instead of people going back and forth from the left to the right, better wake up.

Look at what is going on now, wait till the conventions, if riots occur because Trump gets elected, than we go under Martial Law. People are going to like it.

As I said earlier I experienced it first hand during the LA riots. Saw soldiers with guns and even a tank in the Hollywood area. The loss to businesses was not good. No going out to eat, no going to the movies, etc. You had to be in your house at dusk or you could have been arrested.

The ones posting who think it is good thing(and we're seeing that from those on the left and the right) have no clue what they're hoping for. It impact you directly, not just the ones doing the destruction.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:45 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
They're not demonstrators. They want civil unrest. Some are getting paid to do this.

Since you mentioned Ferguson it came out later many were paid agitators brought in from out of state.

It wasn't the residents of Ferguson doing most of it. There is a video from a grocery store showing these agitators going in and start fires. Nice, burn down someone's business. They were white and black.

Than a black woman who was a Ferguson resident comes in and takes anything she can find including milk to try and put out the fires, she said this is where she shops.

Instead of people going back and forth from the left to the right, better wake up.

Look at what is going on now, wait till the conventions, if riots occur because Trump gets elected, than we go under Martial Law. People are going to like it.

As I said earlier I experienced it first hand during the LA riots. Saw soldiers with guns and even a tank in the Hollywood area. The loss to businesses was not good. No going out to eat, no going to the movies, etc. You had to be in your house at dusk or you could have been arrested.

The ones posting who think it is good thing(and we're seeing that from those on the left and the right) have no clue what they're hoping for. It impact you directly, not just the ones doing the destruction.

I seriously doubt that many of these protestors were paid to do what they did. There were hundreds of them. They actually acted out the way they feel about Trump. Aside from the protests they prove how they feel everyday about him. Saying that they were paid to do what they did is just and excuse to defend them.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I seriously doubt that many of these protestors were paid to do what they did. There were hundreds of them. They actually acted out the way they feel about Trump. Aside from the protests they prove how they feel everyday about him. Saying that they were paid to do what they did is just and excuse to defend them.

You're not paying attention. I didn't say all were. You have enough paid agitators, than you get the mob mentality going.

It's a fact about Ferguson. They were coming in from as far away from CA and NY. Tell me how people who don't have much, manage to get to Missouri? And spent days there, they need a motel room, airfare/bus fare, food, etc.

And where did you get that I was defending them?

I live in Southern CA, and after the problems in San Diego, someone commented if this is how they act and can't even protest(they were throwing rocks at people, cops on horses, etc.) How will they act if their EBT cards get cut off?

I don't care if someone is for Trump, or Hillary, or Bernie. NO ONE has the right to cause this kind of chaos.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:40 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You're not paying attention. I didn't say all were. You have enough paid agitators, than you get the mob mentality going.

It's a fact about Ferguson. They were coming in from as far away from CA and NY. Tell me how people who don't have much, manage to get to Missouri? And spent days there, they need a motel room, airfare/bus fare, food, etc.

And where did you get that I was defending them?

I live in Southern CA, and after the problems in San Diego, someone commented if this is how they act and can't even protest(they were throwing rocks at people, cops on horses, etc.) How will they act if their EBT cards get cut off?

I don't care if someone is for Trump, or Hillary, or Bernie. NO ONE has the right to cause this kind of chaos.

There would be no need to pay any protestors. Calif. is full of illegal aliens and their supporters seething with hatred for Trump.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:59 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Things are going to change.. American people will be first and many will lash out because they have been pampered too long. Illegals better take their Mexican flags home with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections