Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 03:43 PM

29,543 posts, read 9,707,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Happy View Post
He may have access to indirect influence, but it is similar to how a parent has influence over their child after the child becomes an adult- a decision may be influenced by the parents, but is ultimately up to the child.

If you do believe that President Obama is a divisive president, are you not admitting to being influenced into what you consider a terrible thing by him? Is it righteous for one to say "Those who do that which I do not approve of should be punished" while pointing to the president as responsible for why you believe that? It seems that people are saying that they are against the principle of division, then saying something that promotes division (i.e. "I hope the rioters all go to jail and rot. ; Rioters should be shot"), and then blaming the fact that they are divisive on the president.

I am merely suggesting that we introspect on ourselves to see the log in our eye before we point out the speck in the eyes of others. It is a victim mentality, which has no place in progressive thinking. If we would look to improve ourselves for the welfare of others instead of looking at others to improve for the welfare of ourselves, I believe we would witness a dramatic improvement in our social realm.
I don't think it is my eyes you should be poking your sticks into...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 03:47 PM

29,543 posts, read 9,707,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I do agree with you there will be a Trump landslide.

If there are riots by a minority because they don't like how the majority voted, then I don't expect it to last long. There won't be any sympathy for them and if Middle America decides to slap them down, they will go down like stepped on bugs.
I've never done anything even remotely close to rioting. I don't even honk my horn at drivers who cut me off, but if Trump wins, I just might become violent. Fortunately, at least the electoral college will save us from that possibility, America will awake from that bad dream, and I won't end up in jail...

Old 06-01-2016, 03:48 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,703 times
There is a chance that the illegal aliens go crazy and burn down their own places in this country, with the amount of entitlement they have now.

I also can't wait to see the meltdown on social media when Trump wins.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:57 PM

200 posts, read 132,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Look at all the violent protests that are going on at these little Trump rallies. It's not even the general election yet. And since a Trump landslide victory seems inevitable, I can't imagine what type of destructive riots are going to happen on election night. I think the Social Justice Warriors are going to be burning down major cities.
I think they have to go with Joe Biden. As a democrat, I think he is the only one who can beat Donald Trump. Somehow, they gotta get Biden in there, or at least Sanders. Hillary is going to get killed. You're right.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:06 PM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You're gonna be one of the shooters, or are you just expressing your fantasies?

And just to think how you were talking all that Christian stiff on another thread.
The Lord allows people to protect themselves and their property from trash with legs and arms.

This qualifies.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:09 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The fact that they admit to paying protesters to incite violence at Trump rallies? I cant imagine how that could be construed as probable cause

I missed the bulletin, where/when did 'Hillary, Bernie, and Soros' admit to "paying protesters to incite violence at Trump rallies"?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:11 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The Lord allows people to protect themselves and their property from trash with legs and arms.

This qualifies.
So, Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. is just so much BS or is it time to play the cherry-pick the Bible game?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:16 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,237,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Major cities burned?.......

Nope, just the crappy areas of major cities. If the "valuable" areas start getting messed with, then the shooting will start. Likely by the national guard.

I don't condone destruction, or violence. But the reality is, those that like to burn things will only be allowed to burn their own neighborhoods.

Highly unlikely that Trump simply winning the election would spark any such reaction. There would have to be some other catalyst involved.

CN.......
Exactly, the usual crapholes like Baltimore, West & South side of Chicago, St. Louis, Oakland, and Memphis will burn.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM

25,948 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Look at all the violent protests that are going on at these little Trump rallies. It's not even the general election yet. And since a Trump landslide victory seems inevitable, I can't imagine what type of destructive riots are going to happen on election night. I think the Social Justice Warriors are going to be burning down major cities.
The protesters are either paid and/or illegal aliens/sympathizers. When Clinton isn't getting donations, there will be no pay for the protesters. And, well, we all know the saga that awaits the illegal aliens since they aren't supposed to be here and being arrested will put them on the radar they won't want to be on.

I remember the 60s, it is just a matter of calling in the National Guard. Doesn't take long at all to get people straight!

Old 06-01-2016, 04:39 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
You mean Obama is not responsible for the division?!?
Obama learned well.. his pastor Reverend Wright brought in thousands to his church, packed them in preaching about blackness and injustice . Obama saw how to rule .. to divide the people and use political correctness . It is everywhere.. don't say Mexican judge, don't say a reporter is sleazy, don't say bimbo.

Yet the left tries to clean up their name calling by calling it a phobia. Sick of all the racist garbage our so called leader spouted for years.. his blackness rules..It is definitely not being an American. Obama hates America.

Obama had a good game, to get elected, talking about how there is just Americans.. then divides everyone by race , color and party. Obama learned well how to get blacks to back him.. and did nothing for them at all.

They are still drug users, kill one another , go to jail and have no jobs. Obama the job killer is truly an elitist and one messed up thinker. The Black liberation theology is no friend to any black person. They teach blacks they are less , that they are being pushed around by the white race and teach them to hate. And the democratic party knows how to keep them in their court to keep in power.. yet their history is Jim Crow, lynching and division. They still have blacks in control. It is quite sickening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections