Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 04:51 PM

617 posts, read 349,088 times

Advertisements

crooked clinkton is on her way out. We know it, her few supporters know it, and the dim party knows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 04:55 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think should worry less about Trump, and more about her legal defense against the coming indictments.
Or at least Bernie! All she does is harp about Trump when her world is crumbling around her feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteaters View Post
Terrible speech. Looked weak. No energy. No substance. Just talked about Trump.

Trumps speech talked about American foreign policy, he didn't talk about Hillary Clinton the whole time.
Maybe she has concentration issues where it is easier for her to ramble on about Trump rather than put forth substance. This may just be a way of her covering although it just continues to make her look more incompetent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
If there was anything to vet out against Trump it would have already been used by now. The only reason Clinton is attacking Trump atm is to pretend like she already won against Bernie. It's her last all for broke trick just to win the primary.

She's a rigged candidate and her convention is going to have riots. Her attacking Trump atm is a joke.
It just makes no sense for her to focus on Trump with Bernie and the FBI nipping at her heels. Of course, nothing she does makes sense but as we know from past experience, whatever she is up to it promotes Hillary at least in her own mind. She is incompetent and everyone should be making an effort to end her candidacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I'm no Hillary supporter, see my previous posts for evidence, but she absolutely DEMOLISHED him in this speech...

Can't wait for the debates, they should be an absolute riot.
You watched? Most people don't.

Quote:
She is under investigation by the F.B.I. and she is giving Trump advice on foreign policy. This takes the cake. This is funnier than Obama thinking it was smart going to Hiroshima 3 days before Memorial Day.
She tries not to think about the FBI investigation or with her medical problems, she may not remember it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
That? Was a major foreign policy speech?

Sounded like a bunch of recycled neoconservative saber rattling, intermixed with a bad imitation of opposing candidate trash talk and cliches.

Pales in comparison to an authentic candidate, especially when he is simultaneously receiving his party's Speaker of The House endorsement.

Nothing groundbreaking, newsworthy, original or particularly inspiring or reassuring.
I don't listen and doubt most don't unless they just want to make fun of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And Hillary barked in one of her speeches. Talk about making "goofy noises".
There is obviously something wrong with her. It seems like she requires a great deal of energy to speak. Could be part of her health issue. Maybe just desperation "Let me scream at you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
She unloaded on Vince Foster too and a few days later he offed himself...
I don't call it "offed himself" but "suicide by proxy".

Quote:
That was the worst speech ever. She offered no substance or any solutions.

It was supposed to be a speech on foreign policy, and all she talked about was Trump. Trump lives in the United States !!!! Hahaha.
"Trump lives in the United States !!!" Well, so far but we know bad things happen to people that get in the way of the Clintons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
No, her speech is not being overshadowed. News media is still talking about it. Keep dreaming!
And people are laughing it off. The more she shows herself, the more she makes a horse's butt of herself. Let her continue to "bark" and bury herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I missed the end of her press conference, look forward to checking back later to the open dialogue Q&A session she had with reporters.
Is that serious? I can't imagine a Q & A session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Trumps foreign policy speech blew this out of the water. Hillary only offered insults and no original ideas or thought.

Trump= putting American interests first and a move away from globalism

Hillary= insult trump
People just laugh at her. Seriously, she is so flawed herself that no one takes insults from her seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Trump has zero solutions. He has a "secret plan" to get rid of ISIS. Yeah, I'll give you a secret plan right here. He has NO plan and that's the secret.
Well, an intelligent person realizes that you don't give the enemy your plan by outlining to the media. I never understand this. It makes no sense at all.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Good presentation. Good tone. Good content. What a contrast with this idiot Trump.

I love the "America Is Great" statement---always has been, always will be. Donald Trump has got it all wrong.

https://s.graphiq.com/sites/default/..._4067_5187.jpg
She knocked it out of the park and the talking media heads seem to agree.

Even my almost 21 year old Bernie fan agreed that she was fabulous today.

Quote:
Terrible speech. Looked weak. No energy. No substance. Just talked about Trump.

Trumps speech talked about American foreign policy, he didn't talk about Hillary Clinton the whole time.

Trump read from a teleprompter then seemed surprised by his own foreign policy. "Oh, we're doing THAT?" "How about that, won't that be great'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
That? Was a major foreign policy speech?

Sounded like a bunch of recycled neoconservative saber rattling, intermixed with a bad imitation of opposing candidate trash talk and cliches.

Pales in comparison to an authentic candidate, especially when he is simultaneously receiving his party's Speaker of The House endorsement.

Nothing groundbreaking, newsworthy, original or particularly inspiring or reassuring.
It's been played all day on every major news network. Trump is going to need a whole lot more than an angry tweet to turn this around.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:05 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,326,602 times
Sad, Trump is still responding with rhetoric. Trump has no foreign policy experience, he's lost.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:08 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
LisaNicole -
I don't like her at all - and I STILL prefer her over Trump. I think you have identified a lot of people.
Yeah yeah but, who is blowing Bill now? Let's get to the fun stuff.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:12 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
She knocked it out of the park and the talking media heads seem to agree
Would these be the same ones who said that Trump would never be nominated. The same ones who said that Bread Line Bernie would be knocked out by Super Tuesday?

Thought so.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:12 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
What's most hilarious about hillary's "foreign policy speech" which was really a trump bashing fest is here we have a lady who as secretary of state created her own private server with classified info on it, her handling of the libya situation(said to be hitting the snooze button/wouldn't wake up to address the matter), can't mouth the words "radical islamic terrorism" therefore can't address the reality of the situation, was around during the "management" of iraq and syria and look where that situation is now, the situation in Russia taking over Crimea and we have this kind of action:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

So we have a lady babbling on about trump being a scary person to handle foreign affairs while we have something far more important beyond words and that's her own actions which I believe to many shows in many cases horribly bad judgement to say the least.

This is a mix of hilarious and deeply pathetic that she has the nerve to criticize others given her record.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-02-2016 at 05:28 PM..

Old 06-02-2016, 05:13 PM

1,050 posts, read 698,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Sad, Trump is still responding with rhetoric. Trump has no foreign policy experience, he's lost.
Obama had none either

Old 06-02-2016, 05:14 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Why can't she tell the public what and how she is going to accomplish things as President? Why all the mud slinging? I am sick and tired of it all!
Oh, this post is just too precious!

Old 06-02-2016, 05:14 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Hillary unloading right now

She has been unloading in her diaper for a while. She is just today sharing it with her cult. It should have been a dinner speech. She could have entertained and auctioned off a finger painting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections