Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 02:58 PM

200 posts, read 132,433 times

Advertisements

Bernie Sanders talks about the wealthiest one tenth of one percent. But sits first row at the NBA championship game yesterday. Hahaha. So two faced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 03:00 PM

22,445 posts, read 11,969,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
**********s, did you see it? When Trump can act like that on a stage, he will have a shot at the presidency.
"**********s"? So very immature of you.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:01 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
On all the cable news channels. Ouch! Gonna be weeks of sound bites here
She unloaded on Vince Foster too and a few days later he offed himself...

Old 06-02-2016, 03:02 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
I couldn't believe that Hillary talked about foreign policy and how badly TRump might fail at it when we all saw how poorly she did.

I also couldn't believe that she did a "what if" Trump was in the situation room right before the raid on Bin Ladens compound. Ahh Trump is a business man he deals with stats. I think the conversation would have gone much like this where the top info guy in the room says "Mr Prez we have a 85% chance that Bin Laden is there" Trump "GO".

Business is about percentages, plus and minuses. "Mr Prez there is a 50% chance Bin Laden is there" Trump "lets hold for now until we have more info"

Prez Trump the embassy is under attack in Benghazi and troops are on ready to rescue them" Trump "Go get our people NOW"

The more I think about him the better Trump sounds. Put Trump in any situation that Obama has been in over the last 7 years and the Don will emerge on top without sacrificing America.

Hillary you have a track record and it is not pretty.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:07 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh, for cryin out loud..Hillary has not said 1 genuine thing that she actually belives in. She is pandering to her clueless base of blind supporters.
Y'know... the same would be said for trump - he is pandering to his clueless base of blind supporters.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Good speech, but she doesn't sound authentic or that convincing.

Democrats wont want to admit this, but Obama would have delivered that speech far more impressively. That's what they miss when he's off the ticket, the "wow" factor he brings which Hillary doesn't.
What? All you want is 'wow' factor, not content? No wonder trump is doing so well. It must be really hard for a lot of people to concentrate these days.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:10 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Y'know... the same would be said for trump - he is pandering to his clueless base of blind supporters.
Exactly! Trump was just a liberal funding Democrat a few years ago. Like he's all the sudden become some major conservative. Such a joke, he's a pathetic fraud and a con man

Old 06-02-2016, 03:11 PM

200 posts, read 132,433 times
That was the worst speech ever. She offered no substance or any solutions.

It was supposed to be a speech on foreign policy, and all she talked about was Trump. Trump lives in the United States !!!! Hahaha.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:12 PM

6,258 posts, read 5,065,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
LisaNicole -
I don't like her at all - and I STILL prefer her over Trump. I think you have identified a lot of people.
It has nothing to do with like. I don't have to like my president. We're not buds. He/she won't be inviting me over for dinner anytime soon.

I don't know what kind of president Trump would be. But I DO know what kind of president Clinton would be. I know how she feels about the military and about law enforcement. I know what she thinks of BLM. I know how she feels about illegals and an unsecure border and sanctuary cities. I know how well (or not) she is capable of securing secure information. I know what she thinks about the 2A and I know what kind of judges she would nominate for the SC. I will never ever vote for Clinton. She is unacceptable to me as a presidential candidate for all the reasons that matter to me. Which leaves me one viable choice.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:13 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteaters View Post
That was the worst speech ever. She offered no substance or any solutions.

It was supposed to be a speech on foreign policy, and all she talked about was Trump. Trump lives in the United States !!!! Hahaha.
Please enlighten us on ANY Trump speech where he has offered any substance or solutions. Pot, meet kettle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections