Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 02:32 AM

22,461 posts, read 11,981,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
This is probably hard for the bots to watch. It's an inconvenient truth.
And the TDS sufferers love to claim that it is Trump supporters who are violent. Even worse, they insist on saying it even when there is evidence to the contrary.

Already, there is a poster in this thread who is making excuses for the violence. Simply disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 02:49 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,226,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The protesters are cowardly scum.

They scattered like cockroaches when the police -- finally -- walked toward them.

Yeah, they're great at attacking Trump supporters when there are hundreds of them against one person.

It's time for some counter-protesters to take action.

If the police won't do their job when it needs to be done, other people will have to do it for them.

The bikers for Trump should step in.

The Mayor of San Jose (Democrat, Hillary supporter) said 'Trump needs to take responsibility for this.' saying it ignites problems for the local police departments.

Keeping law and order is now considered a problem for police departments. Lets ignore the elephant in the room about the illegal alien problem in California.

Old 06-03-2016, 02:54 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,753,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
The bikers for Trump should step in.

The Mayor of San Jose (Democrat, Hillary supporter) said 'Trump needs to take responsibility for this.' saying it ignites problems for the local police departments.

Keeping law and order is now considered a problem for police departments. Lets ignore the elephant in the room about the illegal alien problem in California.
Lock them up, especially the mayor of San Jose.

Old 06-03-2016, 03:11 AM

33,322 posts, read 12,505,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Democrats and violence go together like a hand in a glove....of course Democrat controlled police in Cali just let the thugs do what they want. And the media will blame Trump supporters without pointing it's the anti Trump hater are creating all of the violence.
Yep.

And how many posts have there been on other threads insisting the Democrats protesting at past Trump rallies are completely peaceful and it is the Trump supporters who are the only ones who are being violent ....more than a few.

Old 06-03-2016, 03:37 AM

15 posts, read 11,018 times
People should be allowed to listen to candidates without fear of being hurt. They should also be allowed to protest but they should not be allowed to riot. How many of those people do you actually think are going to cast a vote? Who will those protesters vote for? Since many of the people are illegal aliens, I doubt they are voting for anyone. Also, it seems to me that if the protesters are anti- Trump then they would be voting for Clinton or Sanders. Why doesn't Clinton or Sanders speak up and tell these people that their actions are inappropriate. That they are acting no better than Trump. If you don't like Trump, if you aren't going to vote for him, then why go to his rally? I don't see that Trump incites these riots. He, too, has the freedom to say what he thinks and no one can really make you do anything you don't want to do. I think the responsibility for the protesters actions are determined by the protesters themselves. The protesters come willingly to the rallies already violently angry and physically abusive. Shout out to law enforcement in Cali and New Mexico. You guys rock!

PS I come from Mexico. My pet peeve is all the Mexicans who fly the Mexican flag in the US. Hey guys you want to be Americans? You want what American has to offer you? Then in my opinion there is only room for one flag. Again, just my opinion under the first amendment.

Old 06-03-2016, 04:28 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,744 times
I think each Trump rally should draw 1,000 counter-protesters on motorcycles to protect the people attending the rallies.

The cops obviously aren't doing the job.

And -- honestly -- Trump himself won't do it because the he knows that all the violence directed at Trump rally-goers only makes more people want to vote for him!

Old 06-03-2016, 05:02 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,942,987 times
The police chief and mayor did not do their job - too many videos of Trump supporters being attacked while the police stood by and watched.

Sanctuary cities have obviously emboldened its occupants that they can do anything to anyone without any repercussions.

Anyone who condones this behavior is beyond any hope of decency and morality.

Old 06-03-2016, 05:13 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,257,449 times
Default Trump Supporters Attacked

Trump Supporters Attacked By Protestors Outside San Jose Rally

I watched this on ABC News this morning...and those liberal reporters, twisted this whole thing to fit Hillary Clinton's Agenda.

Instead of saying, these people attacking Trump supporters, and hurt cops, in the process, beating up on Trump supporters, calling them racists, are wrong...they laughed and insinuated that Trump is responsible for this? Can you believe it....and what makes me even angrier, is the stupidity of Americans, to actually believe this....it is so evident....

And the cops stood there and did nothing, nothing!!!This is what liberal thinking and entitlements have done to America.

In other words, ABC News was blaming Trump for this....instead of blaming illegals, for doing this....

This is pathetic....really pathetic. They have assisted in leaving police and law enforcement helpless, with something like this.

These people should have been arrested, and taken away, and beaten if possible. And if they were illegal, then deport them immediately. Do not waste any more money on them, get rid of them...period.

It is beyond my comprehension that this is happening.

I'll tell you why these illegals, hate Trump, b/c they fear, Trump getting the presidency and enforcing our laws....so they use violence and call people names....and hurt police officers in the process.....

This really upsets me....and people ought to be slamming the Media for such biased reporting, this is irresponsible.

Then they show Hillary saying, Trump and his policies are dangerous to the US....??????

I'll tell you what is dangerous, to continue to disobey laws like this....pathetic, she is pathetic and our News Stations are pathetic....and it's all about money, nothing more, nothing less...they want to continue to hire these illegals and pay them nothing.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-03-2016 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 06-03-2016, 05:16 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Just saw it on the morning shows...gang signs, young women and men and Mexican flags.

One black young man tackled a white young man in a violation way and the cops didn't seem to do much.

Hillary and Bernie didn't come out to ask their supporters to stay away from violance...

Innocent Trump supporters cars shaken and tail lights broken with sticks or poles.

I assume there are cameras in the parking garage so I'm waiting but not holding my breathe when these individuals will be shown on TV so they can be arrested and pay for the damage and charged with hare crimes and more...

Spitting on people because they support someone the other side doesn't like is not ok.

Hillary already has the death of 4 people on her conscious but that is not how she sees it so she probably has her famous laugh during watching what happened.

Her 45 min of bashing Trump didn't help her to avoid what she really is.

The Trump group of supporters will only grow after this.

Old 06-03-2016, 05:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,744 times
Liberals, Democrats and leftists have always been a violent mob.

They need to be treated as such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections