Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 06:28 AM

4,439 posts, read 5,520,230 times

Advertisements

Each day, I pray and hope that Hillary Clinton gets indicted by the FBI, and it comes before the Democratic convention in July. My hope that she'll be forced to drop out of the race and hand it over to Bernie.

My question is will she drop out despite being indicted? What happens if she stays in? I've heard one person say that she could be put in prison, be elected president and she'd be able to pardon herself on the first day.

I know I'm dreaming, but I refuse to accept Hillary winning the nomination. If she does, I'll NOT vote for her, plain and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 06:37 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
It doesn't appear we will have a viable candidate from either party. I will vote 3rd party as I have the last few elections... eventually, maybe before I die.. we will get a valid 3rd party to compete with the large bags of cow turds the main 2 parties have been throwing at us for a few decades now.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:42 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
I have been watching this closely. I support Trump but Bernie has been my 2nd choice even over the GOP dropouts. Hillary needs to be punished for her crimes.

She doesn't have to drop out if she indicted, but it looks like it would be encouraged. I don't know why they don't force her out with all the evidence that has come forward, but I see hints they are working on that now.
If Clinton would withdraw, it would release her delegates and result in a brokered convention, or so I have read. As we know, that would not assure Bernie of the nomination.

I believe if it went to a brokered convention and Bernie is not the nominee, it is suicide for the Democratic Party as far as POTUS. This would cause Bernie's supporters to rage justifiably and make it much more unlikely they would vote or would vote anti-Dem and select Trump.

It is too late in the game now for the Dems to pull a viable candidate out of a hat. FeelThemUp Biden would be a real tragedy, and I understand they want to go that way. The last thing the Dems need is another male that gropes women and worse yet, little girls, in the public eye.

I am very anxious to see what happens in CA with the primary. I am anxiously waiting to see Hillary thrown under the bus like in 2008. She is such a poor example of an American citizen and human being and has been proven incompetent or willfully disobedient when it comes to the security of our country.

So, Bernie has earned the nomination, let's see if that makes a different.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

I am very anxious to see what happens in CA with the primary. I am anxiously waiting to see Hillary thrown under the bus like in 2008. She is such a poor example of an American citizen and human being and has been proven incompetent or willfully disobedient when it comes to the security of our country.

So, Bernie has earned the nomination, let's see if that makes a different.
I agree 100%. I'm anxious about California too.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:02 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Each day, I pray and hope that Hillary Clinton gets indicted by the FBI, and it comes before the Democratic convention in July. My hope that she'll be forced to drop out of the race and hand it over to Bernie.

My question is will she drop out despite being indicted? What happens if she stays in? I've heard one person say that she could be put in prison, be elected president and she'd be able to pardon herself on the first day.

I know I'm dreaming, but I refuse to accept Hillary winning the nomination. If she does, I'll NOT vote for her, plain and simple.

Not going to happen.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:03 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,206,170 times
Hillary will not be indicted.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Not going to happen.
In that case, I see a President Trump in your future. Is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2016, 07:09 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,975,092 times
Haha are you really that desperate?

Old 06-03-2016, 07:21 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
It's true that Hillary isn't likely to be indicted, but it isn't because she is innocent.

Anyone that has been following the email/server issue knows that the evidence is overwhelming, Hillary violated the law.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Haha are you really that desperate?
I'm not desperate. I just wish I was in the correct timeline - the one with Bernie winning the nomination and the Presidency.

This explains why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXdZlusde4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections