Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 06:53 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope.

Your argument is this.
  • Trump Makes Joke in January = Trump Is Responsible for Violent Riots in June
It's a big fail.
False, I never made that claim. Show me the post where I said that? You can't because you are lying. As for jokes, Trump's joke about beating protesters was not funny nor was it a joke. Though the part about paying legal fees, now that was a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 06:58 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
False, I never made that claim. .....
Then what is your claim about Trump and the violence at the San Jose rally? Why did you bring up the tomato throwing incident?

Old 06-05-2016, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Then what is your claim about Trump and the violence at the San Jose rally?
Because I have no sympathy for Trump or his supporters. When Trump tells his supporters, even joking, to beat up protesters, why should I care when his supporters get beat?

If you are looking for sympathy on this issue, you won't find it with me because I have none for Trump and his supporters.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:15 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Because I have no sympathy for Trump or his supporters. When Trump tells his supporters, even joking, to beat up protesters, why should I care when his supporters get beat? If you are looking for sympathy on this issue, you won't find it with me because I have none for Trump and his supporters.
Ahh You make the mistake of thinking that the topic is somehow about you. It isn't. I don't care what you think. But at least you now admit now that Trump was joking and that he absolutely does not advocate for violence at this rallies.

What happened in San Jose was the responsibility of the criminals who caused that violence as well as the corrupt officials who allowed it to go on. Trump is not responsible as you tried, but failed, to claim.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:00 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
seriously, you're using Terrorism in this situation? exaggerate much?
they terrorized Trump supporters with violence due to their own political views and support for Anarchy. They are terrorist

Old 06-05-2016, 08:40 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,044,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
seriously, you're using Terrorism in this situation? exaggerate much?

Technically it is terrorism. But I understand sometimes it is hard to use the word terrorism, especially when you are talking about colored people. Like how Obama refused to call the Ft Hood attack terrorism.

Quote:
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Six Years Later: Obama Finally Calls Fort Hood a Terrorist Attack
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...rrorist-attack

Remember the St Bernardino attack? Where social media at first thought it was white people attacking and they were shouting how white gun owners are domestic terrorists. Oh wait, it was ISIS after all. then silence.......

President Obama On California Attack ‘We Don’t Know Why They Did It’ – Could Be ‘Workplace Violence’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...lace-violence/

But don't listen to guys like me. Obviously we are racist since we hate Obama. That is the only logical explanation, racism.

Old 06-05-2016, 09:55 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Nice try at deflecting, but he didn't just say he would pay people legal fees for just "stopping someone," now did he? My point being, Trump has been an advocate for violence at his rallies, I have no sympathy when violence breaks out at his rallies because of this. Trump is far from innocent in all of this, and that goes with his supporters as well.
Yes, he did. You can keep trying to lie about it, I will continue to correct you. Every. Single. Time.

Quote:
This is a direct quote from Trump, so you tell me if that is what he said.

Quote:
There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.
Care to tell me what he was telling supporters to do? Though if you ask Waldo, he was just "joking."
What I just flipping said that you then tried to pretend was not true. JFC what bizarre world do you live in that you claim he advocates violence, you were told it was ONE rally, you pretend that isn't true, you then quote about the ONE rally, and then continue to act like it wasn't true. WTH!

Quote:
Maybe you should pay more attention to where your information comes from if you didn't know he actually suggested supporters beat up protesters.
Maybe you should quit implying that ONE rally where he talked about things being thrown and that he would pay legal fees for anyone stopping the throwing if they saw it about to happen, (and DUH! Of course it meant take them down...you don't have legal fees if you don't take someone down...and you know what, DUH, if you see someone about to throw something that could cause harm to another, most people won't just stand there and let it happen, MOST people, who are not cowards, will stop the person. What did you think that meant? Ask them nicely? GMAB) means he said this at every rally. That is the dishonesty I will not let sit. It is extremely dishonest because you take ONE rally, where he was told things would be thrown at him, and you IMPLY that it was said constantly. DIS.honest. And you KNOW it.

Quote:
Sure, there isn't any quotes from Trump saying to beat up protesters, except for the one I posted in this post.
We KNOW, that's why you were asked to provide these quotes from rallies that you could NOT provide.

Quote:
Oh, I think the San Jose mayor is as much to blame as Trump is. But you said Trump is joking, so the San Jose mayor must have been joking too
You are dismissed.

You just quoted the precise incident at the ONE rally that I was talking about while pretending and implying that he's been saying that at all rallies. In other words, you just revealed YOURSELF to be telling untruths.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 06-05-2016 at 10:07 AM..

Old 06-05-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Then what is your claim about Trump and the violence at the San Jose rally? Why did you bring up the tomato throwing incident?
Didn't you just ask me a specific question about what I said? So no, I don't think this topic is about me, I was just being polite responding to your question. But since you realized you are wrong, I see you have resorted to some sort of deflection about this topic not being about me. So I will accept your apology about being incorrect.

Quote:
Ahh You make the mistake of thinking that the topic is somehow about you. It isn't. I don't care what you think. But at least you now admit now that Trump was joking and that he absolutely does not advocate for violence at this rallies.

What happened in San Jose was the responsibility of the criminals who caused that violence as well as the corrupt officials who allowed it to go on. Trump is not responsible as you tried, but failed, to claim.
Oh, I don't think Trump was joking, you do, I think he was serious. So again, I have no sympathy for those that were attacked in San Jose. Maybe Trump shouldn't be making "jokes" about supporting his supporters to attack people and maybe then I would care if his supporters get attacked.

Old 06-05-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yes, he did. You can keep trying to lie about it, I will continue to correct you. Every. Single. Time.

What I just flipping said that you then tried to pretend was not true. JFC what bizarre world do you live in that you claim he advocates violence, you were told it was ONE rally, you pretend that isn't true, you then quote about the ONE rally, and then continue to act like it wasn't true. WTH!

Maybe you should quit implying that ONE rally where he talked about things being thrown and that he would pay legal fees for anyone stopping the throwing if they saw it about to happen, (and DUH! Of course it meant take them down...you don't have legal fees if you don't take someone down...and you know what, DUH, if you see someone about to throw something that could cause harm to another, most people won't just stand there and let it happen, MOST people, who are not cowards, will stop the person. What did you think that meant? Ask them nicely? GMAB) means he said this at every rally. That is the dishonesty I will not let sit. It is extremely dishonest because you take ONE rally, where he was told things would be thrown at him, and you IMPLY that it was said constantly. DIS.honest. And you KNOW it.

We KNOW, that's why you were asked to provide these quotes from rallies that you could NOT provide.

You are dismissed.

You just quoted the precise incident at the ONE rally that I was talking about while pretending and implying that he's been saying that at all rallies. In other words, you just revealed YOURSELF to be telling untruths.
Speaking of lying, Trump didn't say "stopping someone," he said beat and hit someone. Big difference, but you seem to not want to admit that to yourself for some reason.

So no, I have no sympathy for idiot Trump supporters being attacked. But I am sure Trump supporters will latch onto anything to justify their hatred for anyone not white and male and far right wing.

Old 06-05-2016, 12:25 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Nice try at deflecting, but he didn't just say he would pay people legal fees for just "stopping someone," now did he? .
Quote:
Speaking of lying, Trump didn't say "stopping someone," he said beat and hit someone. Big difference, but you seem to not want to admit that to yourself for some reason.
I know, some people think others are stupid.

They would get some credit if at least if the had the "cojones" to actually post what Trump said, not some edited cleaned-up version of his words. Trumpet supporters lie over and over trying to confuse the idiots who cannot use google to check what Trump actually said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLbN1TcgLA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections