Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2016, 12:37 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Texas
Trump 41
Clinton 33
Someone else 19
Undecided 8

UT Texas Politics Poll: A Vote for Trump is a Vote Against Clinton | UT News | The University of Texas at Austin

Romney won Texas by 16 points, even so, unless Clinton beats him nationally by 15+ points, Trump probably will win Texas. He's having his worst month ever and he's still got a good lead so its hard to see him losing it.

Hillary wont bother campaigning there either, she has plenty of other more likely states that will give her 270.
Trump will probably carry almost the entire south. Even here in AR it is predicted he will carry the state decisively.

He actually said, on O'Reilly last night, how polls are showing how well he is doing, especially among Hispanics. I just wish he would stop his dreaming and make attempts at not reminding us how much everyone loves him. He is his worst enemy.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:59 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Trump will probably carry almost the entire south. Even here in AR it is predicted he will carry the state decisively.

He actually said, on O'Reilly last night, how polls are showing how well he is doing, especially among Hispanics. I just wish he would stop his dreaming and make attempts at not reminding us how much everyone loves him. He is his worst enemy.
I agree. The only southern states he likely could lose are Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida.

Old 06-30-2016, 02:15 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Latest Rasmussen has Trump in front of Hillary for the first time in 6 weeks.

Trump pulls ahead of Clinton in Rasmussen poll - Business Insider

Old 06-30-2016, 03:11 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
So just in the last week we've had:

IBD/TIPP +4 Clinton
Rasmussen +4 Trump
PPP +4 Clinton
Quinnipiac +2 Clinton
FOX +6 Clinton
Reuters +10 Clinton

If you throw out the high (Rasmussen) and low for Trump (Reuters), it's a 4 point race.

Either Hillary sucks worst than thought (perhaps DNC should've thrown their weight behind Bernie 8 months ago) or Trump is just a venereal disease the dems just can't shake.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:15 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post

Either Hillary sucks worst than thought (perhaps DNC should've thrown their weight behind Bernie 8 months ago) or Trump is just a venereal disease the dems just can't shake.
who's losing again? LOL Whoever is losing must suck even more.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
who's losing again? LOL Whoever is losing must suck even more.
The thing is - if we are to believe the left (and many on the right) - Trump is a far, far, far worse candidate. Basically the worst in history. The fact that he lingers around must be awe inspiring to those most vehemently opposed to him. If anything, I think it shows a divide between the pundits/media and American people.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
So just in the last week we've had:

IBD/TIPP +4 Clinton
Rasmussen +4 Trump
PPP +4 Clinton
Quinnipiac +2 Clinton
FOX +6 Clinton
Reuters +10 Clinton

If you throw out the high (Rasmussen) and low for Trump (Reuters), it's a 4 point race.

I don't know where you people got the idea that she was supposed to crush him and that anything that isn't an outright Ronald Reagan landslide is somehow a victory for Trump, but it was never supposed to be like that.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:43 PM

Quote:
The thing is - if we are to believe the left (and many on the right) - Trump is a far, far, far worse candidate. Basically the worst in history. The fact that he lingers around must be awe inspiring to those most vehemently opposed to him. If anything, I think it shows a divide between the pundits/media and American people.
He isn't the worst. He is running against another deeply flawed candidate though. However, it does show just how weak he is if he is having a hard time with Hillary Clinton.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:03 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

I wish he'd stop doing O'Reilly. O'Reilly is double obnoxious when he's talking to Trump. He acts like he's the candidate, tells Trump what he should do and then says, "You're running a different kind of campaign, I don't want to tell you what to do." This, after he did exactly that. As much as I like Trump, when he's on O'Reilly, I change the channel.

He is doing better than Romney with Hispanics.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/17/nb...ith-hispanics/

Old 06-30-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
I don't know where you people got the idea that she was supposed to crush him and that anything that isn't an outright Ronald Reagan landslide is somehow a victory for Trump, but it was never supposed to be like that.
I never really hear "he's a stong candidate" from those that oppose him - it's mostly "insane orange face psychopath". The amount of negative political coverage also seems to favor the latter. Perhaps I'm reading too much into the political bluster/bravado/media bias.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections